Wednesday, March 15, 2023

My Thai little girl and her father/mother will sleep well tonight because Thai GOD made sure she would stay safe throughout her life - same with many Thai families

Thai God https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/03/i-already-was-god-of-thailand-entire.html made sure that Bangkok would have the best of the best HEART MEDICAL EQUIPMENT IN THE WORLD
AVAILABLE, and I knew not when bargaining for Thailand during MK Ultra it would be exactly my Bajrakitiyabha one day that would stay safe because of one....and sooooooo, I will sleep well too knowing stated was/is a fact !!! Bangkok had almost no medical equipment available for heart patients in 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998...probably got one finally in 1999 as first through British and I was present.

And as for her daddy Maha - its not that my Bajrakitiyabha has heart related issues only because of fathers' marriage to niece, but foremost as her father explained me, he alone learned about having cardio vascular problems in his 60s....its from his side that she inherited so that makes two.

Bangkok has top medical cardio machines now available throughout entire city - country is well equipped with them and what makes me happy.

And 99 monks will sleep well too !!! Good night.

@Bajrakitiyabha - if you really can't find groom and you still want problems now when you are old and no longer so busy(hehe), then you know where to meet me...I will leave door open for you...no other Thai woman will ever have access to my life
including your sister(otherwise very beautiful and loving sister, but you were first and only wish your mother EVER had in respect to MK Ultra was my being yours)....





UPDATED NEXT DAY ON MARCH 16TH, 2023 http://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/03/bajrakitiyabha-i-will-charge-you-with.html WHERE I TAKE BACK EVERYTHING STATED ABOUT THAI ROYALS IN RESPECT TO MY WANTING TO MEET THEM IN PERSON....



THERE IS MORE THAILAND RELATED NEWS BUT I WILL STOP HERE....




END 









BLOG DOWNLOAD UPDATED ON MARCH 18TH, 2023 

YOU CAN SHARE MY BLOG THE AUSER TIMES ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, BUT WITHOUT PERMISSION TO MODIFY ANY OF MY CONTENT OR CHARGE FOR ANY OT ITS CONTENT

You can FREELY post and share for free anywhere in the world, but without the right to charge for content or modify blog posts(or to add whatever is not mine to one) in any way. With my being cut even from healthcare for which mother is paying out of her own pocket to look legitimate as possible(with so many royals writing their own memoirs for so many years already without releasing single one), I figured out is in my best interest to share here seen with you world.


AND BLOG TAMPLET





No comments:

Post a Comment