Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Due to friends limit, I will be scanning Facebook account for REAL PROFILES removing fake Facebook accounts

There quite a few who gestured me to open new additional accounts(how they have them), but thats how Facebook gets to kick you off Facebook - force you to close real original Facebook account and trash your trace(I was hijacked too many times and hurt badly to play with my trace - I also adhere to authenticity not Hollywood alike fakes  adhere to real identity not   卐   ) ...
FAKES ARE LOCATED IN HOLLYWOOD AND BEHIND WALLS OF BUCKINGHAM PALACE - TO REMAIN SEEN AS SOMEWHAT REAL, THEY NEED THEIR MEDIA TO DANCE THEM(flash) ALL OVER THE INTERNET ON DAILY BASES. WHERE EVERY DAY IS A CELEBRATION BUT NONE IS EVER REAL.

REAL PEOPLE OF ALL WALKS OF LIFE WITH ALL BACKGROUNDS ARE WELCOME. Thank you for understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment