Friday, March 24, 2023

Krka Pharmaceutical thoroughly will be investigated with Novo mesto police as both covered up for Thai king and others

 Upon my complains, Krka Pharmaceutical  installed in the factory also police to monitor its activities - visits, but that happened sometimes after 2010 or so as was told in face how nothing I will be capable to


prove...

I will show you what schizophrenia in my case was and is https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/03/in-2008-thai-king-maha-again-was-inside.html 

30 years of life destroyed via butcheries(MK ULTRA) in my case....

Thos two who went missing also had daughters I hurt/damaged, ruined - caused irreparable damage too 

and were in the same team as Thai King Maha Vajiralongkorn during their visits to Slovenia - nothing but  violence till both disappeared in own violence. Violence(wars) the two created. The two were leaders/inciters of death cult against me during MK Ultra butchery - both supported at large by none other than Slovenian Milan Kučan/Borut Pahor/Tanja Fajon and Vladimir Putin - Russian heroic giant whose "freedom" based deeds can be seen today in Ukraine and whose Wagner neonazi team already departed from fields of death in Ukraine to African continent...

No comments:

Post a Comment