Tuesday, March 14, 2023

THAILAND WAS AND IS A HOAX: This was a personal property of Thai Royals - might have sold one but not before 2005

British royals were hosted in here on frequent bases - right next to hospital beginning 1995...
This also is my last news in respect to Thailand which I have found as extremely depressing/ sad/ sorrow...and if I continue I will be the one who soon will need Bajrakitiyabha's machines to keep up alive...


Thailand was a MK Ultra hoax - nothing more and I know so based on my never being allowe to visit 

 Princess Bajrakitiyabha whenever brought to Thailand's hospital areas or inside of hospitals alone...and when I asked to have right to visit her answer always was how I will hurt her...I still think thats crazy. Never could understood and HAVE RESENTED AND RESNT TODAY SUCH ANSWERS FROMTHE PAST BIG TIME. Nothing more than hoax.

If it was woman meant for us to be, why I was not allowed to be next to her bed !!??? Salve known as ICEBREAKER is what I was....

BRITISH 

A N I M A L S.


I was yelled(screamed at by her mother) each time whenever I would want to approach her bed - visit her.... Thailand was a HOAX.




THERE IS MORE THAILAND RELATED NEWS BUT I WILL STOP HERE....

No comments:

Post a Comment