Monday, March 27, 2023

Another individuals AND FOR ALL THE WRONG REASONS who made me feel like Asian were no other than both Thai Kings(Maha and his father Bhumibol)

After 13 years of MOST severe discrimination I endured by Britons during hijacking to United Kingdom, probably was 2008 when Britons came to Thailand(probably two years after my being thrown out of United States of America through most repulsive discriminatory way possible https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/03/upon-my-assault-on-thai-king-maha.html - total denial of the right to work) to steer some more crime against me...prior to their arrival, however, both kings ensured me about my being Thailandese in fact husband of princess Bajrakityabha....to multiply effect, both kings with Bhumibol watching on the side went on to even push idea in me how I am a Thai King giving me few lads who apparently were on my side since the beginning of the MK Ultra time - something I politely declined to see myself as, but sure made me feel great to part of Thailandese nation to degree that British beating which took place(went on for two months) prior to British royal arrival had as an outcome my exploding(attempting to discriminate) prince William and some other Briton straight into their faces based on their colour of skin, eyes, race...discriminate based on everything written in EEOC booklet of discrimination and
for challenging me back as was rehearsed in UK case will be, I requested from Thai colleagues force(beat them up and lock them up just for opening their mouths as per "who do I think I am" system) to be used against British royals - royals appeared as scared to death and my Thai friends were taken off picture blamed for giving me support in racial/ethnic discrimination against Europeans - king Maha was yelled at by his father Bhumibol and I was reprimanded severely by princess LAWYER Bajrakityabha(REMINED IN NOVO MESTO ROOM HOW I SHOULDN'T EVEN WRITE ABOUT IT AS IT WOULD PLACE HER, ME, AND THAILAND IN A DARK LIGHT WITH TOURISTS HAVING POSSIBILITY TO CLAIM SAME VIEWS FROM THAI PEOPLE AGAINST THEM - IN MY ROOM IN NOVO MESTO WHAT TO WRITE ABOUT AND WHAT NOT - RATHER HOW TO SEE WHAT AS AND WHAT) for what clearly was a case of racial discrimination which people of Thailand do not do  - warned about ever even posting anything like this as would hurt reputation of Thailand and hysteric calls of prince William who claimed how he never feared for his life so much in fact that he doesn't fear Asians,  but sure that only Asian he ever feared was myself and so on....regular crap, but this goes to tell that Thai royals had no base to suspect me as someone there to overthrow them...more crime for the sake of British on completely controlled by British - Thailand.

This MK Ultra story, however, did made headlines in America where people of colour got different(contrast to reality as depicted) idea about me, but Britons didn't waste time with violence - next in line was necessary to lock me up inside of the psychiatric ward which they finally accomplished through ULTRA VIOLENCE THAT LASTED 5 YEARS AFTER MY BEING EXPELLED FROM ENTIRE WESTERN EUROPE IN A MOST DISGUSTING INDIFFERENT FROM USA WAY POSSIBLE IN 2011 - FORCED JOBLESSNES AND NO RIGHT TO ASYLUM FOLLOWED ME THROUGH AUSTRIA, GERMANY, SWEDEN, NORWAY, BELGIUM ETC...DEATH WAS GUARANTEED AND SO IT HAPPENED IN 2013 BY BEING LOCKED UP BASED ON LIES(there was heavy domestic violence sure - but against me by entire family - 20 against one system was utilised) AND ALREADY 18 YEARS OF MK ULTRA VIOLENCE SUPPORTED BY FORCED UNEMPLOYMENT.

Entire British royal family used LIE TO BLOW ONE OUT OF PROPORTION EVEN MORE - NOW CLAIMING HOW THEY WERE VICTIMS OF RACIAL AND ETHNIC DISCRIMINATION AGAINST THEM BY NONE OTHER THAN MYSELF.

Prince William was sightseeing so it appeared not too far from Thai royal palace when "we coincidentally" passed bye and they recognised me by coincidence and I recognised them by coincidence...

No comments:

Post a Comment