Tuesday, March 14, 2023

As for yelling/screaming at me due to my requests to see inside of hospitals Princess Bajrakitiyabha

 Even she yelled/screamed at me - for I anticipate on occasion or two was not even in the hospital, but came to hospital due to my request for me to be next to her bed when hijacked to


Thailand(common practice that went on between 2002 and 2010). Zero logic existed for me to see myself circling under MK Ultra around hospitals with such outcomes - stray dog practice enforced https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/03/this-was-personal-property-of-thai.html 

@Maha Vajiralongkorn - I will file police reports against you and your family. Not you nor your daughters any longer are welcome here. Because of people like yourself, my life lost its meaning(I had no idea there is hatred as much as this in some Budist part of the world).

Criminal practice with Thai hospitals commenced in 2002. Had me walk around hospital for hours and hours - entire day long and really was traumatic with occasional beatings for I knew NOT what exactly went on...then I was told about Bajrakitiyabha who, however, no longer wanted to have anything to do with me...and in 2002, one became according to her father and her words healed...Bajrakitiyabha in 2002 was excuse me on expression full of shit - conceited and arrogant what made me feel like absolutely no longer to be on picture...she drove that cabrio with younger sister and two appeared like two hooligans - two delinquents indifferent from Harry and William in UK(young with entire life infront of them compared to myself who struggled to stay alive in Miami)...as much as she and her sister were beautiful, I no longer wanted to be on picture. I did felt like spare in the trunk. Went on psychological on me as per who do I think I am and so on - how Thai royal family owns me and there is nothing I can do...Bajrakitiyabha begun new chapter in life upon completion of her university and I no longer recognised her - came to conclusion young, educated,  and ambitious sooner than not one no


longer will want to have anything to do with me, but the unthinkable happened. She was not cured from arrythmia as even her father believed...her words to me I cite, "I have no time for you, I have no time to waste on you, I have important stuff to do" ended abruptly with her in 2005 inside of the Thai hospital - her bike racing pushing over the human limits madness ended....again and as usual, I was guilty for it all. For what continued as described above I no longer to be anywhere near her or her family ever, but they had control over me through British who treated me as a commodity - treated me like an animal not even slave...British who cased with me through use of torture for torture - espionage including and specially in Thailand whee they assisted Thai King Maha and his father. I was always heavily bugged under MK Ultra and just as elsewhere also in Thailand followed closely by Thai police

HER PERSONAL SCREAMING CONDUCT(NEVER MIND HER MOTHER https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/03/singapores-foreign-minister-vivian.html) TO ME IN MY FACE DURING 2008 WHEN I AGAIN DEMANDED TO SEE HER IN HOSPITAL AND SPEND TIME NEXT TO HER BED WHERE I COULD HOLD HER FOR HAND WAS THE BIGGEST AND I CAN SAY TODAY A FINAL BLOW TO ME...

SHE WASN'T SUPPOSED TO GET EXCITED EVEN A BIT - NOT EVEN A LITTLE ACCORDING TO HER MOTHERS'S WORDS, BUT THIS GIRL WENT ON ME LIKE SAMURAI - SAMURAI WHO WAS UNHAPPY TO REPORT HERSELF TO HOSPITAL BECAUSE OF SOMEONE LIKE MYSELF. NOPE, SHE WAS NOT INSIDE OF THE HOSPITAL BUT WORKED INSTEAD...AND BOY I WAS SORRY TO DISURB HER.

THAILAND NEVER EVER AGAIN !!!

Thai royal family knew how to lie - knew how to make me special each time after abuse when I no longer to be anywhere on picture with extremely beautiful facially expressive Bajrakitiyabha's ability to always find way back into my heart, but hospitals which her father Maha built along the river in Bankok will remain for me as see you never again.

British did with me like with animal and for no less than 26 years...a commodity and with final idea of hijacking me via death certificate to Thailand is what they WORSE THAN death threatened me....


THERE IS MORE THAILAND RELATED NEWS BUT I WILL STOP HERE....

No comments:

Post a Comment