Monday, January 20, 2020

Identified - and entire area will all the businesses across the street library - have verbal confirmations etc.

I can tell Chris came in trouble with mentioned psychologist(its when she finally got off on him because he was after too many females - till then believe it or not, I was guilty for everything - "if I only have her - I do drop all others" is what Mr. Chrissy chanted over and over again) because he did nothing but screw around with women in Łódź.

Manager who assisted me in the main company located here(will not mention name of company due to a bit embarrassing info., was the one who met me the other day when applying for job)

I actually know the whole history of building businesses and added construction to one over the years. Off course I also know German owners(one is of Albanian decent just to explain how much I remember) of main business who met me in person when subjected to MKultra. Chris's ex babe gestured me I will score no matter what on test B2 from English only - Chris told me will not get job, but test from English can screw me good as far as gesturing how my skills are insufficient to be English teacher in Poland. Well, I can easily tutor professors of English language in Poland due to proper pronunciation of language and somewhat still acceptable grammar/vocabulary sentences(100% for sure if I had time to pay attention to language instead of endlessly searchhing for $3/hour "job").

No comments:

Post a Comment