Thursday, January 30, 2020

After a single week, my work at company where subjected previously to MKultra ended

Brought there by Chris(Trumps son out of wedlock) two decades earlier with idea to cripple me. Mentioned company bailed out of problems upon my arrival - doors opened to one to many products with which one became wealthy(same case as Legs from Zgierz). Contract was signed for two weeks, but harniated disc problem disallowed me night rest by leaving me with paralised hand and paim extending to foot toes on right side of the body after just single week. Job required often lifting of heavy electric cables, standing for extended ammounts of time in improper positions on letter, and montage/assembly of shelves. Very phsical job, but still about 10 x times less physical than spine mutilation done at Legs company in Zgierz.

I encountered job after several months of forced unemployment as the only option available - same as vase was with lodging.

Yes, I identified people, area and so on but in reality this is exhtortion of tortured individual with idea to cripple more rather than to admit guilt for crime commited against one.

Next step if not giving up on employment would be for me a wheel chair.

Along situation with newest employment, Polish doctors/ therapiststs/ psychologists designed also support for crippling by involving additional proofs - basically was compelled to move in a hostel from 4th floor down to 1st floor and from 1st floor to 4th floor again to 4th floor within just three days.


You can see Trump invested considerable ammount of money in city with idea to murder(you can go ahead and talk about "help" in this case to your sons and daughter - not me).

This was second officially held job in Poland.

No comments:

Post a Comment