Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Correction in respect to "Solidarity"

There is a huge difference between my views and two individuals I mentioned from my country. Related to https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2020/01/i-will-explain-what-solidarity-is-for-me.html

I suffered and got hurt because it was the right thing to do... There was no whoring(and money) in Poland and elsewhere for me as the case was with Borut Pahor...and I will do it for Poland, so Poland can do it in same fashion for others mentioned...they did it for all other reasons.

CORRECTION:
Borut Pahor and Kucan didn't do so bad on the worst of the worst scale. Great for new war on Balkans(Ukraine already suffered - some investments were pored into Poland and knowledge was transferred as well but not a trace of here mentioned headed for Ukraine) and possibly even elsewhere is how I see it. Russia and Serbia because they are the biggest and not because it would be the right thing to do. I cite Kucan, "no matter what you will do/ regardless of how great good, I will be on the right side of the history - you wrong".

No comments:

Post a Comment