Wednesday, January 22, 2020

I call Lodz/Zgierz and Warszaw(also familiarized with my case as well as other cities - entire Poland) on revolt - full admission of this case

THEY ARE WORKING ACCORDING TO THE GREAT NEONAZI PLAN TO THE LAST MILLIMETER(not a coincidence my gathering so many proofs now and not earlier - its all deliberate delay while watching Brexit/Trump in unstoppable motion). THEY ARE GAINING MOMENTUM AND BECOMING UNSTOPPABLE.


KACZYNSKI/DUDA AND OTHERS HAVE HAD IN PLAN TO RESETTLE ME FROM POLAND AT ONE POINT. IT WILL GET TO LATE FOR ALL OF US.

Your delaying with truth is turning all your efforts to help(incl. my life) into a dead end street.

Nervous because I know plan all to well and see with my own eyes what is happening via main stream media. Trump gestured will make idiot out of all of you I cite him, "YOU HAD EVERYTHING INFRONT OF YOUR EYES AND HAVE DONE NOTHING".

No comments:

Post a Comment