Thursday, January 3, 2019

"Trump doesn't care about popularity in Europe", quickly changed(manipulated) by Russians into "Trump doesn't care about Europe"(about the same DISINFO technique as was/is used against Ukraine).

Russian fascists don't have limits when it comes to lying. When they open their mouths, only lies fly out. I have experienced very same in Slovenia and then in Belarus. 
Trump doesn't mind seen here and the more he will stagnate toward zero, less he will care(SABOTEUR WHOSE JOB IS TO TARNISH US REPUTATION ABROAD AND DEMORALIZE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE OWN US POPULATION IN US - BREAK COUNTRY APPART WITH DIVISIVE TECHNIQUES WHICH INVOLVE EVEN RACISM FOR THE SAKE OF THE ENEMY).



Obviously Germany wants US out of Germany, so history can be repeated and Putin should also feel warmer when listening to self sabotaging stupidities of US president...it could almost be already as "I don't care about Europe"(not yet, but almost - soon if self destructive US trend continues and nothing is also done in EU about it).

From FAKE RUSSIAN NEWS NETWORK KNOWN AS sputniknews.com:

During his two years in office, Donald Trump has clashed with Washington's trans-Atlantic allies over immigration, defence spending, trade barriers, the environment, Russia's gas pipeline and the Iran nuclear deal. He says he is well-aware that Europeans lack faith in him, but still believes that he could be "the most popular person in Europe".

US President Donald Trump has defended his "America first" approach in relations with Europe. The POTUS said it was his job to make Europeans pay more for defence, which his critics at home say has undermined his popularity across the Atlantic.


"When they say I'm not popular in Europe, I shouldn't be popular in Europe", Trump told reporters on Wednesday. "If I was popular in Europe, I wouldn't be doing my job."

Donald Trump has claimed that EU members take advantage of his country with respect to trade and defence, and has called on them to boost military spending, including within the framework of NATO.


"Germany pays 1 percent", he said, referring to Berlin's defence spending, which was estimated at 1.2 percent of GDP last year. "They should be paying 4 percent. They're paying 1 percent. They should be paying even more than that. Other countries pay a small percentage of what they should be paying. So, when I say I'm sorry, folks, you have to pay up, I shouldn't be popular in Europe."

Trump's fellow Republican and bitter critic Mitt Romney said in a scathing op-ed piece that the American president's actions and protectionist agenda had caused his popularity to sink in Europe. Romney pointed to a rapid decline of Trump's image among key allies such as Germany, Britain, France, Canada and Sweden.

  • The POTUS appeared to be aware of his low European ratings, but stressed that he still maintains "very good" relations with EU leaders. "I don't care about Europe. I'm not elected by Europeans, I'm elected by Americans. And by American taxpayers, frankly", he said of the polls.
He added that his protectionist agenda would be welcomed in Europe.  "I could be the most popular person in Europe. I could run for any office if I wanted to but I don't want to. I want people to treat us fairly and they're not."


Some commenters believe that Trump's popularity overseas should not be a talking point.

AND SO ON AND SO FORTH...CONTINUE AT sputniknews.com PLEASE.

No comments:

Post a Comment