Monday, January 28, 2019

Two ex MKultra staff Members identified

Both were here in Poland. After identifying first one via friend's wall, things turn nasty as promissed would under MKultra in case I would cause problems - problems which they created me and problems which they have declined to resolve for no less than 12 years(since MKultra ended). One is few kilometers away from George W. Bush' ranch(Texas) and other is from Merced, California ...it was like a chain reaction after I dared to contact one.
Have contacted one last night at 2335 hours as you see. Just wanted to say hi...be nice about it, but got in return reminded of not a very nice stuff I was threatened with under MKultra...that I would be evaluated and then given that last chance(change my logos of Facebook news site and so on, so those wouldn't touch elites who decide everything about me via human rights courts and so on)...in another words that Americans will decide all about me and others like Poland will just have to comply with it.

I, however, am not such a complaint boy...

What Facebook demonstrated me next....was sort of math issue was involved whatever in group which I do not remember out of too many were I participate...

And here is what followed next...

Then this post followed for which I was also told on how I wouldn't be assisted from Americans if it wouldn't fit political appeties of elites...
This dude is originally from Merced - I know so, but I also remember that he told me how he returned back to Merced sometimes in 2007/2008...he most likely was in L.A. area as he assissted Schwarzenegger team.

My "friends"...you are loosing your say(specially by asking for something without offering in return absolutely nothing - are you even aware of what you have done !!????) and your own chances are slender than 5%.

How have I found one...was on the wall from one of my Polish friends who is very acquaintained with what went on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment