Thursday, January 31, 2019

My health situation related more to cirrhosis than anythig else


UPDATED ON JULY 28TH, 2022 AS SEEN ON PHOTO IT WAS AND IS ALL ABOUT REGULAR LYMPH NODES CANCER ISSUE https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/07/kate-athlete-2-of-2-who-how-and-why.html...DEADLY SURE ENOUGH, BUT STILL NOT FATTY LIVER ISSUE WITH WHICH THEY HAVE BRAINWASHED ME AS WELL.

OLD POST WHICH MUST STAY ON HERE TO WITNESS ABOUT DEGREE OF MK ULTRA CRIME.



I ate 5 jougourts within two days... sound in head disappeared for two days... I ate three spoons of old jam yesterday given to me by friend,  sound exploded yet again...

Those who do like tobtalk to me about MKultra,  please know that I will not sign any kind of document till cleared by physicians as 100% healthy. A smallest sign of problem with liver will land whole thing on court(will benonegotiations of any kibd in that case). Just need you to understand what have you created. For me,  urgency eqals to ZERO. If worse comes to the worst for me,  I will at least have people see what you(beasts in my eyes and in eyes if God who made my testimony possible)  are...

Updated on October 27th, 2020:
On October 27th, 2020 this very news surfaced up and I no longer am even in Poland(Immigration center Grotniki where this was written is now long behind me), but individual who brainwashed me on eating joughourt and drinking milk under MK Ultra seems to be very very concerned somehow - his name is Andrzej Duda to make myself clear. Why there was no pressure in head when outside of immigration center for longer time !!??? Because nobody sipped me in drink/food A RUST have used directed energy weapons as the case was with permanent lodging in Poland. Now you know. 

Gland nodes at one point all over my chest(Fujitsu) were bulged to the size of marble glass ball and yes - painful. Very painful.

Infected gland nodes I assume are sensitive to certain food elements/additives once damaged for a such a lengthy amount of time - lady who gave those home made goodies to me was involved in MK Ultra as one of the first people - she got them from Grotniki's immigration neighbor who was just like her involved in MK Ultra. I know both for over 22 years. Lady who gave me these goodies is related to Mr. Kaczynski and Duda - straight to Warsaw - those were frequent guests in her house and Kaczynski even assisted her cousin to retire well....

Thanks for bringing this up Mr Polish president.

No comments:

Post a Comment