Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Imagine to be in the room(share same room) with lunatic who does nothing but damage to your propery

His wife left week or two prior to his arrival in this room(4 months in here already). He talked about suicide, cried occassionally from day A, smoked and drinked to the point I had to call security for help, life threatened with knife in his hand, and have done nothing but damage to my property. He sleeps in day time(doesnt care about learning Polish or get job or whatever) and "works"(is buisy vandalising, poisoning food supplies, banging with doors and creating all kinds of noise, and playing with radiation) during night.

This is what Warsaw gave me as a roomate folks. Sickening

I am somehow not shocked that major from Gdansk got stabbed. Go figure out why not...

Related to https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2019/01/my-cryingwhenever-one-is-not-laughing.html

No comments:

Post a Comment