Friday, April 23, 2021

MK Ultra Šempeter Novo mesto(yesterday pitch dark at night) - identified Croatian(possible even Serbian) family from either Bosnia or Croatia

 Father purchased home in Novo mesto city because of me in 1998 I think. I didn't get any confirmation just yet on this account. Has a beautiful daughter who also went to Ljubljana to complete her university degree...


They are originally either from village in either Croatian Slavonia or on Bosnian side of Sava along Slavonia...

The only thing elderly father said to me was, "I walk till 5am on what I take my first break" ;) and that was it...

Never should have been anywhere in the world(exception Ecuador where ex wife was from and this on two occasions) between 1995 and 2006(Aug.) - yet I was everywhere all over the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment