Thursday, April 29, 2021

My Facebook account disabled, but was told case will be prior to government admission into MK Ultra crime

 I will never ever use word "recognition" as brainwashed...and would care less for individual who would use term "recognition".

I know to have posted lost of contradictory stuff on one, but Facebook never sent me ability to either download data and even less is acceptable idea I was brainwashed with on how I would detach myself away from world once case gets life. There are MK Ultra proofs on there(still need to be published) as well as a lots of people who participated in one. Friends(even foes) and so on. So I want my account back in shortest period possible. Have no plans to reduce myself into nothing(quite the opposite) anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment