Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Donald Trump Putin(Krka Pharmaceutical) Pope Francis' scam

 Trump in 2003/2004 and for the last time 2005, "I do not allow priests to join hunger games in Poland - I am against that but church insisted me for him there is nothing I can do at their request" <== its what appeared Donald Trump answered to Polish colleague in Poland in respect to what latter turned out to be Pope Francis... 

In 2007 https://www.24ur.com/novice/slovenija/sneg-pobelil-slovenijo-3.html this "priest"(I am still in disbelief about Pope Francis's involvement into Polish hunger games) rushed me alone during weather snow storm on a hill of church of Mary's Birth on Trska Gora(MK Ultra snow rush to church of Mary's Birth on Trska Gora repeated on several occasions also during winter time with others) - church of Mary's Birth on Trska Gora not too far from our house in Novo mesto and on the day just as was yesterday for which I was even certain once I headed to church of Mary's Birth on Trska Gora that we haven't had any snow at this time of the year and like this for the past 45 years here in Novo mesto ...

This priest  who got involved in Poland insisted me on the side he investigated Trump's whereabouts per Vatican and would help me - he deemed despite my extremely childish attitude under MK Ultra that I am good person and for Trump as "not so good"...berated me all the time to get serious already - word "serious" was a number one prohibited word on my MK Ultra menu as I would be destroyed withing one or two MK Ultra sessions the most if I would even seriously consider one(there was almost nothing but trauma and lies involved in one and "serious" never ever was affordable - the more un-serious the more sane afterwards in real world when it came to MK Ultra)...

Once we both with this priest returned in 2007 back from trip to church of Mary's Birth on Trska Gora, he washed his socks and everything just the way I do and calmly gestured me on how it can be done whatever he had in his mind - he claimed me all along he does it just like myself - everything by himself hand wash - Krka pharmaceutical which directors even Miso Andrijanic(company grew up literately from garage of his father Boris Andrijanic) feared as were physically and mentally violent as it gets(PROMOTED BASED ON VIOLENCE THEY DEMONSTRATED AGAINST ME TO THEIR RUSSIAN COLLEAGUES DURING MK ULTRA) when it comes to "violent" insisted me through "nice" Krka employees that priest will become a Pope in Vatican and all I will have to do is post a photo of Pope Francis and claim on my blog on how he was with me up there on what he will confirm stated via his twitter/facebook account or whatever from Vatican and this will be this...Krka pharmaceutical latter involved an individual who again somewhat looked like him or was using even a silicon mask and who claimed me that he demanded camera at Pope Francis to help me out...Krka pharmaceutical on almost each MK Ultra trip to Krka pharmaceutical's employees insisted me to do as explained under "and this will be this" above...

Shizoa with "this will be this" also didnt go as easy as one would think as to build one in one's head, difficulties and preconditions must be created(heavy MK Ultra brainwash) so Krka Pharmaceutical invented me new Pope's Speech by this "pope" stating me on how there is nothing he can do for me at this stage because of my committing blah blah blah on my blog in 2012...

Krka pharmaceutical was and is in bed above the throat with Aleksandar Vucic and Vladimir Putin and it would be more than difficult INSANE to figure out(why to even bother with) where company's schizophrenia(main Krka's pharmaceutical motto) borders with truth...this is about company which is producing licensed medications for mentioned mental disease and which directors claimed me obtained those licenses/technology from West by branding me in the end(after obtaining newest technology from West already in 1995 when MK Ultra started for the purposes of modernization and new licenses) as paranoid schizophrenic. 

Because of here stated and physical/mental torture I endured on premises of this company, pharmaceutical company Krka I deem presents a core threat to our existence as human beings - not only to democracy. This is a company of insanity(a producer of mental illness and conflicts that range into area of war conflicts which company financed) - not solver of human medical needs of any kind.

As far as Pope Francis, off course he was involved along two others Popes in MK Ultra...but most likely not in Slovenia and if he was his real in Slovenia(Sitar case https://english.sta.si/2881143/slovenian-couple-decorated-by-pope-francis involved one or his replica in 2010), he didn't go through hunger games in Poland as his younger replica insisted me....


SCENARIOS OF ALSO MOST LIKELY OTHER POPE FRANCISES(imitators):

---"I heard about what you have going on in Slovenia about me and its a no, but elsewhere on West yes..." or what appeared on another occasion in Vatican "I hold very close relationship with your president politicians and follow whole thing it depends on what their opinion will be"(he might have even been in Novo mesto in 2010 or earlier and at church of Mary's Birth on Trska Gora), but never ever involved in Polish hunger games and I also doubt about MK Ultra's snow storm episode in April of 2007. Pope is 82 years young man involved in Polish Hunger games in 2005 was 45 at the time at most.


I was with Pope Francis also in Brasil where I probably stared at this girl(women were main subject for me when drugged up - despite million problems I had because of women when subjected, I never learned - Bolsonaro hosted this girl during Francis's visit there) https://www.wantedinrome.com/news/pope-francis-instagram-page-liked-brazilian-models-sexy-photo.html so much AND INFRONT OF HIM that he came up with what you see as news to remind me...

Yes, Putin and Vucic had enormous problem with Polish Pope John Paul II's involvement in my MK Ultra case. Any further involvement of any Pope in my MK Ultra case was simply a bad news for Kremlin. Understandable...

Pope Francis is into justice(global equality) yes and I deem outstanding man, but painting him next to Putin/Vucic or BORUT PAHOR would be as if painting good next to you already know what...






Since Tuesday, April 6, 2021(because it doesn't matter how evil evil is, side that presents itself as good and does same is even more evil).

Note, no email(contact of any kind) ever from individual and his family involved in this case for over 25 years - that's US president Joe Biden. Nothing up to date...

Sleep deprivation https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2021/04/after-not-even-two-hours-of-sleep-i-am.html is now a new weight loss technique next to broken spine according to media and as seen here - I should consider this fact as helpful next to real poisoning, 26 years of MK Ultra torture, psychiatry, and forced unemployment so I can be more like Navalny because of whom politicians might have even turned my life into what you see on here with their human rights agencies/organisation....

My "momma" brainwash under MK Ultra laughingly with I cite, "we are gonna go to home for elderly - what are you gonna do about it !!??? 

With Warp speed(also I was brainwashed on under MK Ultra as per hurry with proofs) heh https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2021/04/it-was-my-own-father-who-carried-out.html !!????

Others involved did too and they were all heart broken due to my disturbing "behavior" under MK Ultra https://youtu.be/LvdLovAaYzM 

https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2021/04/any-photovideovoice-recording-of-me-on.html

No comments:

Post a Comment