Sunday, April 18, 2021

Yahoo asks what Religion Is The Royal Family? Understanding Trump a little better...

 From yahoo https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/religion-royal-family-142200589.html

Once I left home in Slovenia for US in the end of 1994, I was brought back from US for no less than 23 years of torture whenever possible - forced unemployment was used to accomplish stated when in US and this progressive/systematic unemployment rate which was increasing led into violent psychiatry, and "while in US" during torture my entire family in Slovenia was destroyed - its how I have encountered one upon my return(friends gone for good as they made enemy out of whole world out of me), I avoided quite a few indirect and what would otherwise count as assassination plots, and at the end stayed without everything which included according to royal prescription also health issues such as broken spine/cancer and so on - spent last last 10 years proving abroad using foreign languages to prove my not being insane as was rated on their behalf...splendid broken at age almost 50 now. But they did insisted me along Berlin/Washington DC and to others when brought on how they would pay $$$ if case ever proven as real when it all started and for good portion of MK Ultra, but according to their finances at the end(toward end of MK Ultra) it almost looked like as if I owe them money and would take German money to pay them off my debt...I rate them 10 out of 10 stars + concerning "professional liars/con artists" unlike any others world have seen.

If I knew written above earlier, I could have saved myself a life - instead I was naive/stupid small city boy from Slovenia who knew nothing about Kings/Queens.

Think ancient slit your throat take money out of your pocket religion...lies, theft, and kill...actually lies, kill, and then steal...these are facts for you today - not lies. Not fables you read on internet watch on TV.


Type magic letters in google search and kick back - enjoy the read...


In a short definition, London Royals(BATTENBERGERS/Windsors) bare NO responsibility, whatsoever, for their crimes. They are supremacists in real meaning of the word "supremacist". We the humans are for them nothing more than dust(this is not about "privileged" as Black Lives Matters like to use as slogan; it runs deeper). Utilities used for them to cross otherwise prohibited via deprivation of even as seen on this news site(sanity/used as a test animal for purposes of human experimentation - hostage/bait for criminals) is what we serve them for...


For what they steal(including lives), they condition with lies(FAKE PROMISES) thus leaving behind nothing but death and devastation claiming glory to themselves - burning human hope time and again is their tool #1. Its what makes them so effective and rest doesn't even matter...

END OF ARTICLE










Since Tuesday, April 6, 2021(because it doesn't matter how evil evil is, side that presents itself as good and does same is even more evil), tolerance for their fuss/ turncoat wanderings/ pretense which lasted 26 years ended for me along attacks upon release of wanted by them alone MK Ultra truth(its what they demanded) https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2021/04/repeat-gland-nodes-cancerlymph-nodes_12.html - its the day they will remember...

One thing is when you threaten me, but when you threaten(condition them lives with crimes you committed against me and them in our homeland) my family with crime whatever is that crime is https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2021/04/buckingham-palace-upon-realizing-german.html

Note, no email(contact of any kind) ever from individual and his family involved in this case for over 25 years - that's US president Joe Biden. Nothing up to date...

Sleep deprivation https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2021/04/after-not-even-two-hours-of-sleep-i-am.html is now a new weight loss technique next to broken spine according to media and as seen here - I should consider this fact as helpful next to real poisoning, 26 years of MK Ultra torture, psychiatry, and forced unemployment so I can be more like Navalny because of whom politicians might have even turned my life into what you see on here with their human rights agencies/organisation....

My "momma" brainwash under MK Ultra laughingly with I cite, "we are gonna go to home for elderly - what are you gonna do about it !!??? 

With Warp speed(also I was brainwashed on under MK Ultra as per hurry with proofs) heh https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2021/04/it-was-my-own-father-who-carried-out.html !!????

Others involved did too and they were all heart broken due to my disturbing "behavior" under MK Ultra https://youtu.be/LvdLovAaYzM 

https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2021/04/any-photovideovoice-recording-of-me-on.html

My family is 100% correct.

Without dime in pocket after 26 years of MK Ultra torture in which they involved via forced unemployment even a psychiatry(with broken spine and cancer issues and without family of my own and with broken family mother/father which I left behind when departing to USA in December of 1994)...

Above seen today in Slovenian Novo mesto is almost same picture/photo as was in Bellingham USA in 2009 no !!?????


Putin dreamed about creating American Russian human experiment to cover-up Soviet human experiment. He went into US Congress, in another words, on a crime shopping spree for whole thing to be told. He succeeded.

Cocaine, prostitution, corruption and myself to pay for it all as I caused it...


No comments:

Post a Comment