Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Slovenian parliamentarian Jelko Kacin insisted my parents are alive only because Slovenian state holds them alive - keeps them in exceptional good health

 It is the opposite in my view. He had others from Social Democrats who exampled situation with their parents and even forecasted future death of their parents - with Tanja Fajon(mentor Borut Pahor) insisting me I cite, "it is question if my mom - what will they do to her, will they live her live that long". 

@Tanja Fajon - I don't think your mom passed away.

My father suffered major eye problem and I assume other problems too because of above mentioned people.

Rather than to pay attention to his duties, Kacin at times(other people teached me about factories and buildings and have spent time meeting me people, but he wanted credit to himself for it all even in respect to here stated) loved to drive me around in Gorenjska region seeking special interests from this very case.


And why have they insisted me about maintaining health of my parents - I cite Kacin, "what do you think, so you can complete./finish your case"

It all ended with, "you won't be capable to state this and if you will you will be pronounced as mad - again".

NE PRENESEM JIH KER SO PATLOLOŠKI LAŽNIVCI. NISEM SE BORIL ZA TUKAJ OMENJENO AMPAK ZA DRŽAVO SLOVENIJO(SVOJO DRŽAVO) KJER BOMO KOT NAROD IMELI GLAVNE PRAVICE - ZDAJ PA SMO OBRAVNAVANI KAKOR MANJŠINA KATERO JE POTREBNO IZPODRINITI VEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment