Friday, April 16, 2021

Joe Biden insisted me on how I have to write about whatever news Navalny releases from jail

 Therefore this whole thing is ALSO used for extortion of Russian government via this very case !!??? Why do I have to talk about Navalny's whereabouts in respect to my case and not instead have US Government issue me official apology for crime committed !!????

I do not believe in Russian justice either one or the other for one thing and I even less believe for MK Ultra torture that deprived me of 26 years of life on how should be recognized as was brainwashed to see genocide against me by top US Government officials and often times their "journalists". 


Crimes are NEVER EVER ABOUT RECOGNITION, BUT INSTEAD CONFESSIONS/ADMISSIONS AND FOREMOST UNCOVERING AS IS CASE IN THIS CASE !!! Let no one tells you different.

Rotten to the core.

@Joe Biden - you are a lying dog-faced pony soldier president involved in cover-up of this case for no less than 26 years.


He knew everything and about my tooth, and about my lymph node situation for which he hoped will get me on operation table, knew about everything.


I was used for a lot of things(including as a hostage bait for police on Balkans) - I have enough of being abused by US Government which citizen I became in 2000. Proving my sanity to completely insane criminals.

No comments:

Post a Comment