Saturday, April 17, 2021

Neighbor Andrej Uhl was a theft mechanic involved in MK Ultra - he ruined American individual as well as few others who purchased cars in Slovenia

 His car that is parked in our parking lot(in front of house), yesterday after I created video recording of cars involved in MK Ultra scenario disappeared for the day on what one returned one back this morning as told by mom - meaning that I am 100% audio(I certain also video) surveillanced.

When I told my mom on how  decided to but car few days ago, my mom protested and started to choke - cry. Citing me on how she had problems with car in Hungary(Uhl brought one from Hungary if you remember and car was stollen from FREE PARKING lot in Budapest). Father, on the other hand, told me under MK Ultra I cite, "just don't bring me at home car that was involved in MK Ultra as you can't screw me more than this".

Involved in MK Ultra and against for sale(originally probably in 2010 - repeated in 2013 but with different scenario about registration other all the same) car was registered for another 2 months - idea as car owner of car seen bellow insisted was to sell his car instead which would offer smaller engine(less registration fee) with all year long registration and newer for just a small extra difference...


Here seen car involved in MK Ultra was sold to American guy who claimed just how cheap cars in Slovenia are...then car broke him during excursion with few others to some location - repair was astronomical is I remember...

Andrej Uhl, however, insisted me on how he has a collection of parts needed to destroy car from users for different types of cars - this way made easy for one to just switch them with purchased car...


Andrej Uhl was an individual involved in MK Ultra who destroyed my wardrobe and took even brand new tires from car I brought from America what consequently almost resulted in 100% - road was also covered with oil at that remote place where I would go for fishing called "hell" when translated from Slovenian - main theft in respect to car took place, however, after car parts paid in for were never delivered and police after I reported criminal from Germany turned against me instead - lost case against me at the senate on own police station but dispatched against me psychiatrists to terrorize me at home while keeping me forcefully jobless...

They got an idea on which cars to plot according to MK Ultra evaluation which they have preliminary done on me - they demanded just as the case was with women to demonstrate them which cars appeared to me. Same as in Poland and its why probability of crime in this case is even bigger - Slovenian colleagues would pay crime solidarity to their Polish colleagues against me to avoid my resentment against Poland and Czech rep. for crime against me.


Cars on which hoods extra locks were installed were totally vandalized - destroyed viciously while I had police officers explaining me that imprisonments is served upon finding lock device under the hood...Slovenian police just as Croatian and Serbian received highly updated from Yugoslav aged a superior police equipment from London/Berlin via this very case and as a result act MAD(sold themselves out) - totally criminally violating own laws/constitution and international treaties - all together. DISGRACE.





END OF ARTICLE



Since Tuesday, April 6, 2021(because it doesn't matter how evil evil is, side that presents itself as good and does same is even more evil), tolerance for their fuss/ turncoat wanderings/ pretense which lasted 26 years ended for me along attacks upon release of wanted by them alone MK Ultra truth(its what they demanded) https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2021/04/repeat-gland-nodes-cancerlymph-nodes_12.html - its the day they will remember...

One thing is when you threaten me, but when you threaten(condition them lives with crimes you committed against me and them in our homeland) my family with crime whatever is that crime is https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2021/04/buckingham-palace-upon-realizing-german.html

Note, no email(contact of any kind) ever from individual and his family involved in this case for over 25 years - that's US president Joe Biden. Nothing up to date...

Sleep deprivation https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2021/04/after-not-even-two-hours-of-sleep-i-am.html is now a new weight loss technique next to broken spine according to media and as seen here - I should consider this fact as helpful next to real poisoning, 26 years of MK Ultra torture, psychiatry, and forced unemployment so I can be more like Navalny because of whom politicians might have even turned my life into what you see on here with their human rights agencies/organisation....

My "momma" brainwash under MK Ultra laughingly with I cite, "we are gonna go to home for elderly - what are you gonna do about it !!??? 

With Warp speed(also I was brainwashed on under MK Ultra as per hurry with proofs) heh https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2021/04/it-was-my-own-father-who-carried-out.html !!????

Others involved did too and they were all heart broken due to my disturbing "behavior" under MK Ultra https://youtu.be/LvdLovAaYzM 

https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2021/04/any-photovideovoice-recording-of-me-on.html

My family is 100% correct.

Without dime in pocket after 26 years of MK Ultra torture in which they involved via forced unemployment even a psychiatry(with broken spine and cancer issues and without family of my own and with broken family mother/father which I left behind when departing to USA in December of 1994)...

Above seen today in Slovenian Novo mesto is almost same picture/photo as was in Bellingham USA in 2009 no !!?????


Putin dreamed about creating American Russian human experiment to cover-up Soviet human experiment. He went into US Congress, in another words, on a crime shopping spree for whole thing to be told. He succeeded.

Cocaine, prostitution, corruption and myself to pay for it all as I caused it...


No comments:

Post a Comment