Sunday, April 11, 2021

Far more than Ghislaine Maxwell's personal website, I find as bizarre for Epstein to be murdered inside of prison cell during investigation while Andrew Battenberg WOULDN'T BOTHER TO even respond(IGNORING) to FBI investigation inquiries


BIZARRE HOW !!???? BIZARRE LIKE THIS VERY BLOG WHERE I DEMONSTRATED WITH FACTS WHAT US GOVERNMENT ALONG BUCKINGHAM PALACE AND BERLIN HAVE DONE AGAINST ME FOR THE SAKE OF MOSCOW !!????? BIZARRE HOW !!????
Ghislaine Maxwell(involved in my MK Ultra case since 1995 - know her residence in Paris and give account on stated) is not even British/American native - she is French woman/female who did have many goals in her life just as her website suggests, but seems like NOOOO way to escape paedo elite ring. They held her just as SERBIAN CHETNIKS have hold my father in their hands and have even claimed for me on how I have chetnik tendencies in me - that I already demonstrated them under MK Ultra therefore that this is what I am...lets slow down a little because world is spinning for some people in certain aspects a bit to fast and for other a bit too slow. For one thing, I was pro Slovenian independence during Serbian war on Slovenia - my father too !!! What happened - why I/my father and not those who cooked all this !!?????

It wasn't only I that was drugged up - they drugged up my father too and I bet Ghislaine Maxwell....you get it !!????? They pushed my father against me into extreme for no less than 26 years and are now once case is proven with facts pushing me against him....why us and not politicians/elites who cooked all this !!????

And if anything in this world is bizarre - its Western main stream media. Not so democratic to tell you the truth...100% controlled. I will have a really close look at Ghislaine Maxwell before drawing any final conclusions...

What the f*** is going on with all these investigations !!????
This here is what is going on....we are all waiting to be moved to next(is done to me for no less than 26 years now and I am TIRED of watching same old same faces in political arena for 26 years now engaging on neonazi chessboard pulling agreed mutual/consensus game we have seen in the past brought humanity into total collapse) whatever...

They are not my Gods - I tell you that !!! Perhaps you are slaves grateful for diminisheements/dehumanization from them, but I am not. Dignity is priceless and with lack of one in one - human dies as one gets used to be spit at...finally wasted trashed...


Western main stream media conceals and are engaging in falsehood/ignorance/hypocrisy 24/7 and 365 days a year for 26 years in respect to this very case. Why !!???? So many f these journalists involved in it yet truth sealed away...from truth like this you, I, nation, nations die/disappear across the night as if they(we) never ever existed.

Same faces in political arena for 26 years not strange !!??? How not !!??? DONALD TRUMP GOT EPSTEIN MURDERED INFRONT OUR EYES - HOW WILL WE EVER GET TRUTH IF NOT FROM PEOPLE WITH WHOM THEY WERE INVOLVED PERSONALLY !!????

TEL ME ABOUT "BIZARRE" !!! TALK TO ME ABOUT IT !!!



Ghislaine Counters Toilet Flushing Smears With Bizarre, Gushing Website


Ghislaine Maxwell, the accused accomplice of wealthy sex-trafficker Jeffrey Epstein, claims she was forced to shut down her dubious oceans charity because of “cancel culture,” according to a new website from her family.

As the British socialite fights new federal sex-trafficking charges, and the government’s claims that she refuses to clean her Brooklyn jail cell or flush her toilet, her siblings are publicizing RealGhislaine.com as part of their drive to paint her as a wrongfully-accused criminal justice advocate who is languishing behind bars.

“Ghislaine is extremely grateful for the hundreds of beautiful and supportive letters from strangers some of whom write her on a daily basis,” the website claims under the section “About Ghislaine.” “Her spirit is strong and she remains undaunted.”

The bio adds: “In the late summer of 2019, when the case against Jeffrey Epstein was public, with enormous regret, Ghislaine decided to close TerraMar to protect supporters and corporate partners from the cancel culture and public opprobrium.”

Ghislaine Maxwell Has to Be Reminded to Clean Her ‘Very Dirty’ Cell, Federal Prosecutors Say

Maxwell had used her oceans nonprofit, the TerraMar Project, to reinvent herself in recent years as an environmental activist and to distance herself from Epstein.

The 59-year-old heiress is accused of grooming, sexually abusing, and trafficking underage girls for Epstein in the mid-90’s and early 2000’s. (Epstein was convicted of soliciting a minor in Florida in 2008, after securing a shady plea deal with the Miami U.S. Attorney’s Office. At the time, the feds were preparing a 53-count federal indictment against him.)

A former girlfriend, confidante and employee of Epstein, continue at  https://www.yahoo.com/news/ghislaine-counters-toilet-flushing-smears-213017749.html

No comments:

Post a Comment