Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Buckingham palace upon realizing German police sting on Balkans via Croatia, took credit through me - saw themselves in a spotlight thoughout entire eastern Europe demanded glory

 Croatian police on the other hand obtained one of the most modern if not most modern state of the art police surveillance systems in the world. Very similar situation followed through me in Serbia where again I was used in almost identical operations involving police...I on quite a few occasions drugged up next to worst Balkan gangsters face to face with death withing milometers. In Croatia, Croatian police was asking me to keep calm just a little more - do it one more trip and it will be it - I was scared to death as lunatic https://www.google.com/ who had me inside of his place was shifting loudly upon realizing that he is been tapped on either killing me on the spot or still wait a bit longer...it was 50/50 and he decided to not yet - some beautiful Croatian girl(will not name her yet) involved in my case since day 1 told me she was unsure weather I would made it alive on that occasion...in Poland, however, I met Ukrainian of Russian origins(involved in case since 1995) who took wrong turn after involvement into my MK Ultra case and learned from Belgrade mafia about easier way of making money... it was disaster waiting to happen as one was intercepted by Ukrainian police during gas station robbery during which one was armed with AK47...

Every gangster in Belgrade knew me/saw me...at one point as was drugged up and incited in crime in Belgrade, I too appeared with AK47 in night club where, however, everyone knew it was just a joke used to test me - see how I would act...its also how easy one can turn into merciless criminal or how fake evidence can be obtained against individual.


Croatia, however, is like my home. I consider one indifferent from Slovenia. Croats are mixed with Slovenians and 60% to 70% of Croats at least are at least 50% Slovenes according to DNA(Istria, Zagorje, Slavonija, Karlovac to mid Dalmatia)...I will fight for Croatian flag to be displayed next to Slovenian in Ljubljana's parliament and Slovenian next to Croatian in Zagreb...we would make a nice country with Bosnian people on Western Balkans...

Police sting went on through this case in Croatia between 1996 to 2003. 


I frankly do not understand Buckingham palace and if I would want too, I would be the one to come up as insane

In a short definition, London Royals(BATTENBERGERS/Windsors) bare NO responsibility, whatsoever, for their crimes. They are supremacists in real meaning of the word "supremacist". We the humans are for them nothing more than dust(this is not about "privileged"; it runs deeper). Utilities used for them to cross otherwise prohibited via deprivation of even as seen on this news site(sanity/used as a test animal for purposes of human experimentation - hostage/bait for criminals) is what we serve them for...


For what they steal(including lives), they condition with lies(FAKE PROMISES) thus leaving behind nothing but death and devastation claiming glory to themselves - burning human hope time and again is their tool #1. Its what makes them so effective and rest doesn't even matter...

How US Government(country of which citizen I even became in 2000) came up to terms that it is okay to hijack me from Miami for seen above, I have no clue either...issue is, however, pointing in direction of both political parties. This same bestial government which expulsed me out of US in 2009 with words, "we don't want you any more in US get out of here"(all audio recorded - borrowed/stolen money for own rent from me in Bellingham after I was denied the right to even rent not only to purchase and rated me with schizophrenic) and pledged to destroy me completely via forced unemployment and psychiatry.
Who is at shame now big boy !!????? This song singer involved in MK Ultra used to put me at shame to shame me - rate me as a dummy per Buckingham palace.

Western press seems to have a yugeee problem with Epstein - what do you say about written above !!??? What kinds of press is this !!????


END OF ARTICLE







TIRED OF BEING ATTACKED MOST SEVERELY UPON EACH RELEASE OF SOMETHING THAT GIVES ME CREDIBILITY OVER THEIR WORLD OF LIES....

All(buying them time via violence) seems okay(inline) with official protocol of United Nations/Amnesty Int. and others who obviously lobby since this story have repeated over course of the years so many times before - are lobbyists for seen above and seen bellow...


Since Tuesday, April 6, 2021(because it doesn't matter how evil evil is, side that presents itself as good and does same is even more evil), tolerance for their fuss/ turncoat wanderings/ pretense which lasted 26 years ended for me along attacks upon release of wanted(its what they demanded - conditioned me with money and then with sanity as I refused it) by them alone MK Ultra truth https://www.blogger.com/u/1/blog/post/edit/8331566248928246975/1392427825208881671?hl=en - its the day they will remember...

Note, no email(contact of any kind) ever from individual and his family involved in this case for over 25 years - that's US president Joe Biden. Nothing up to date...

Sleep deprivation https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2021/04/after-not-even-two-hours-of-sleep-i-am.html is now a new weight loss technique next to broken spine according to media and as seen here - I should consider this fact as helpful next to real poisoning, 26 years of MK Ultra torture, psychiatry, and forced unemployment so I can be more like Navalny because of whom politicians might have even turned my life into what you see on here with their human rights agencies/organisation....

My "momma" brainwash under MK Ultra laughingly with I cite, "we are gonna go to home for elderly - what are you gonna do about it !!??? 

With Warp speed(also I was brainwashed on under MK Ultra as per hurry with proofs) heh https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2021/04/it-was-my-own-father-who-carried-out.html !!????

Others involved did too and they were all heart broken due to my disturbing "behavior" under MK Ultra https://youtu.be/LvdLovAaYzM 

https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2021/04/any-photovideovoice-recording-of-me-on.html

My family is 100% correct.

Without dime in pocket after 26 years of MK Ultra torture in which they involved via forced unemployment even a psychiatry(with broken spine and cancer issues and without family of my own and with broken family mother/father which I left behind when departing to USA in December of 1994)...

Above seen today in Slovenian Novo mesto is almost same picture/photo as was in Bellingham USA in 2009 no !!?????


Putin dreamed about creating American Russian human experiment to cover-up Soviet human experiment. He went into US Congress, in another words, on a crime shopping spree for whole thing to be told. He succeeded.

Cocaine, prostitution, corruption and myself to pay for it all as I caused it...


No comments:

Post a Comment