Tuesday, April 6, 2021

First proofs about domestic abuse on here

 Lots of audios and few videos for you to understand more about what went on since my return from Poland. 

Today, by the way, father slammed door at 0600am and I headed from kitchen straight for a 4+ hours long walk as I though again my head will explode(to seat and work doesn't work under such circumstances). You know what I mean - it was another funny night...

And anywhere from sister to niece and her husband all claimed that they couldn't pay visitation here because of virus worrying for my parents - they did during my absence.










Note, no email(contact of any kind) ever from individual and his family involved in this case for over 25 years - that's US president Joe Biden. Nothing up to date...

Sleep deprivation is now a new weight loss technique next to broken spine, real poisoning, 26 years of MK Ultra torture, psychiatry, and forced unemployment....

My "momma" brainwash under MK Ultra laughingly with I cite, "we are gonna go to home for elderly - what are you gonna do about it !!??? with Warp speed heh !!????

Others involved did too and they were all heart broken due to my disturbing "behavior" under MK Ultra https://youtu.be/LvdLovAaYzM

No comments:

Post a Comment