Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Mitja Veber and father based on trauma from Bosnia and Serbia where torture regularly took place, traumatized with Veber's Trebnje residence(house) and most likely his brother(brother's wife) location where they filmed funny situations with idea to depict as a possibility whole thing as a joke

 I repeat Veber's words to father during MK Ultra, "lets go to Serbia, we are ready lets go we must go now" on what I would hear "ready lets go"...ride was noticeable shorter than rides to Serbia in which Veber and father were involved and where death threats/beatings were regular...idea !!???? Veber involved neighbors of his residence in it as a pleasant people and whole thing as much as pleasant as possible - it was to serve both as a cover-up.

In Serbia two claimed me(and niece and mother), three houses were ready for them to move in whenever ready...planed to ran together if necessary. His 

sadistic mistreatment in respect to torture reminds me of torture at memorials for which I would develop terror, disgust, and even physically impulsive revolt actions toward nice staff members under MK Ultra even after some memorials already were removed long ago(like 12 years latter)...you have to try to understand, but this individual(goes same for his wife my niece Urska Golob Veber) even that with doctorate, teaching job, and two children is a beast. Nothing more or me - ever.
I NEVER EVER WAS AT HIS OR HIS BROTHER OR ANY OF HIS RELATIVES HOMES - ONLY BROUGHT THERE UNDER MK ULTRA.

Game for which mother insisted during MK Ultra(indirectly to others), "you know if he really finds himself in home for elderly he doesn't know how to play even a single game"...repeated to me scenario on how social services will remove them away to cut me from basic financial support(blocked from employment and everything else).















Note, no email(contact of any kind) ever from individual and his family involved in this case for over 25 years - that's US president Joe Biden. Nothing up to date...

Sleep deprivation is now a new weight loss technique next to broken spine, real poisoning, 26 years of MK Ultra torture, psychiatry, and forced unemployment....

My "momma" brainwash under MK Ultra laughingly with I cite, "we are gonna go to home for elderly - what are you gonna do about it !!??? with Warp speed heh !!????

Others involved did too and they were all heart broken due to my disturbing "behavior" under MK Ultra https://youtu.be/LvdLovAaYzM

No comments:

Post a Comment