Sunday, February 26, 2023

Virus and poisoning which were used to get maximum effect from me were used ACORDING TO SLOVEIAN POLICE for me to collect as bloody as possible evidence from my urine

It should serve me as a form of help because I would present some bloody proofs. I know so because it was done to me under MK Ultra during which ordeal I barely survived and police officer investigator who spent time next to me while sick, took exactly same actions as I did to measure blood in urine...and while there was 2.5 litters of urine full of blood in 36 hours I failed as instructed by police officer to measure bottom of the container where quantity of blood had liquid already sort of hardened...I poured one from top and poured rest in a toilet observing last litre to be completely different from already insane sample I produced when ALREADY(I failed to follow instructions from police officer who met me at the police station 6 months ago as he was the one who instructed on how and even what to film) filming whole ordeal...
ordeal for which director from home for elderly where my father is at present and where I was tortured even guaranteed me will not survive under any circumstances https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/02/while-i-will-survive-i-am-unsure-about.html
ORDEAL FOR WHICH HAIR DRESSER ANDREJY JUST TO REMIND ME ITS NOT FOOD POISONING(SHE HAD ARGUMENT WITH ME AS PER WHAT IN MY OPINION WAS AND HAVE INSISTED ON FOOD POISONING RATHER THAN VIRUS - DURING MK ULTRA I ALSO TOOK POLICE SIDE AGAINST HER VERSION AND SHE DID SO TO REMIND ME - SHE CAME FOR A VISIT TO MOTHER YESTERDAY AFTER WAR FOR LIFE WAS OVER ALREADY) DUE TO BAKERY PURCHASED INSIDE OF THE LIDL STORE CLAIMED CONTRARY TO POLICE'S VERSION - DIRECTOR OF HOME FOR ELDERLY ALSO CLAIMED WILL ONLY PLACE SIGN AT THE ENTRANCE BUT TO COVERUP FOR FOOD POISONING AND WHOLE THING WAS DIRECTED ON HOW I SHOULDN'T CONSUME SWEETS ETC...

@GERMANS AND LONDON - I KNEW SOMETHING STINKS WHEN I SAW THIS ACCORDING TO MK ULTRA BRAINWASH PICTURE(I TAKE ONLY ROM YAHOO AND/OR EXPRESS UK), BUT DIDN'T KNOW WHAT...WHITE POWER MAN ON THE RIGHT HAS A CIRCLE BETWEEN HIS EYES AND TALK FROM VON DER LAYEN WAS CONCETRATED ON RETALIATION AGAINST ME, BUT NOT FROM THAI FAMILY....AS FOR RISHI(INVOLVED IN MK UKTRA) , WELL HE IS A SAXE COBURG GOTHA HISTAGE....THEY NEED SOMEONE TO HIDE BEHIND. ALL GERMAN MADE NEONAZI GARBAGE. As for liver, Kidneys, pancreas, and intestines - I felt were ready to crush/break/tear appart itself(painful) - totally squeezed. I estimate it was both(poisoning and virus - not one or the other but both). British "royals" also brainwashed me on knowing word "Incandescent" if I know what one is - the meaning of one, but the meaning of one can be explained already in video which I dedicated prior my getting poisoned with what prince Charles threatened me with http://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/02/poison-inside-fridge-often-times-was.html and what dates to to February 24th, 2023 JUST AS IF I AM THE MAN WITH CIRCLE BETWEEN EYES WHICH WHITE POWER EURO BOY IS POSED INSTEAD FOR HIS FRAU VON DER LAYEN....JUST AS IF I KNEW WHAT WAS ABOUT TO HAPPEN SOMEHOW.....FRAU VON DER LAYEN STATED WILL DO SOMETHING EXTREMELLY NASTY THAT CAN GET ME KILLED BUT HER POSE ON MAIN STREAM MEDIA WILL BE BEFORE HAND OF ATTACK ON ME AND WHAT I WILL CONSEQUENTLY NOT BE CAPABLE TO RECORD....
IF I KNOW WHAT INCADESCENT MEANS....I DIDN'T UNDER MK ULTRA ON WHAT I WAS EXPLAINED WHAT I WILL LOOK LIKE AND SURE DID FOR A GOOD 16 HOURS ON 25TH BEGINING MIDNIGHT....BUT I DO NOW.

DAY EARLIER OR ON 23RD FEB. 2023
Video can be also seen at  OR https://youtu.be/ro7kAe9uCzM OR https://video.fc2.com/content/202302274qnXNRPb       KRKA PHARMACEUTICALS WHERE MY ENTORE FAMILY WORKED THEIR LIFETIME ALSO WAS INVOLVED IN THIS PARTICULAR CRIME...THEY TOO SIGNALED.

HAS NO CONNECTION TO THAILAND OTHER THAN WHAT I POINTED OUT....





THERE IS MORE THAILAND RELATED NEWS BUT I WILL STOP HERE....

No comments:

Post a Comment