Saturday, February 11, 2023

Mother is preparing first potato in 5 years

 Words of Lloyd James Austin(now defense secretary) were as last repeated(with Biden and others prior to Lloyd) to me in probably in 2019, I cite, "NOTHING TILL WE SEE YOU EATING COOKED POTATO"....lymphoma which US Government created to me for he sake of human experimentations played a detrimental factor in length and quality of sleep which brought me via thrombosis on very edge of death - cardio vascular heart pain. I started to regularly cook potato on daily bases just during last week and as a result extended sleep what also was the biggest fear of British royals would happen...they watch everything I do. Neigbor police officer involved in crime since 1995 and whom I have never ever seen him in real time for the last 30 years flashed me with police lights(visited home with police car but lives on other part of country) last night according to MK Ultra scenario when I was standing in stairway area - I am surveillance 24/7 inside and outside of the house and this is not paranoia schizophrenia as to what Slovenian psychiatric system have labelled me with in 2013 on behalf of London...people involved in MK Ultra met and meet me on street wherever I go and someone has to make sure by observing every step I make for that to happen....am I right !!???? World is micro camera surveillance illuminates stressed me about is inside of the house existed and exists just as I pointed out since 1997 or so.

Main cancer thrombosis relievers I used were row garlic and onions. Mistake was my not neutralising its sharpness prior to consumption what brings consequently one into phase of unhealthy food consumption to compensate for sharp taste two have.

Lymphoma....

Lymphoma is a general term for cancers that start in the lymph system (the tissues and organs that produce, store, and carry white blood cells that fight infections). The two main kinds of lymphoma are— Hodgkin lymphoma, which spreads in an orderly manner from one group of lymph nodes to another.

No comments:

Post a Comment