Saturday, February 18, 2023

Bajrakitiyabha was the one who demonstrated me how and insisted me next to Narendra Modi to practice yoga which would help me clear heart channels

Its damn sure that both Modi, Xi Jinping loved me and vice versa, but when politic was

thrown on a table(Russian and question of tiny Taiwan in whom I have seen myself) I knew no longer either of the two...both are men one would love to call father or brother. They weighted on what to do with me and I weighted on what to do with them(in my country Laland if you call me and I don't care, "we" do don't have in a vocabulary such thing as "no surrender" as surrender alone has no meaning). Third character I loved and love is Japense emperor Naruhito who also loved me. The fourth one would denied me further stay with his daughter whom I chatted with in luxurious Thai hotel/spa whatever about marriage and in next moment as was reminded with I cite, "Bobby look who is fishing with us today" I had one seating next to me in boat holding fishing rod in his hands asking me instead if I like him - its was a flying cows really I knew not what to think. The Laland, however, was and is real. I begun practice athletic yoga and even studied spiritualty at age 14 completely on my own....it wasn't only practical exercise part they found in my room in 1995 - booklet...it nocked socks of Indians when they observed books I had in my hands via local libraries prior to departure to USA.

And so my kitten "Baayra  kitty abha" had me practice yoga during hiking routes which I am about to commence and Narendra Modi who focused on my health prescribed me to do improve my posture while seating at the computer to have blood channels flow more freely....to also carry less stuff with me is what Modi insisted to police who made me drag stuff with me tied around my chest due to same reason - two impossible for me to realise but both tips are stored in my good wishes drawer for better times to come....Modi also realised fishing the Indian way in Krka river wouldn't pay me off as I would endup locked, but he sure was a interesting fellow.

Some didn't want Xi Jinping to appear to appear on picture when writing this, but it was XI JINPING AND CHINA who returned me a human face https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/02/we-are-asians.html and for that matter I must punish one even more so😁😁 !!! Bajrakitiyabha was and is loved for her universal acceptance of people from all racial and ethnic backgrounds - she inherited that talent from her father Maha who claimed me also has a family in Indonesia which husband appeared to me under MK Ultra as difficult to guess of what race(he was Indonesian but in video I explain how Asian race intermixed with rest of the world and the real size of one). She saw herself just as father in all colours - ethnicities/races. Bajrakitiyabha became a #1 Asian(is adhered by India as well - India and China also due to Buddhist religion) representative in Europe where she wondered to be Thai ambassador(AT)...German males lined themselves one after another with matrimonial propositions when in Austria and I wouldn't even go into Asia - she mentioned me that I am not the only one, but I wondered and wonder how I found myself on a picture at all. 

@Bajrakitiyabha - All good except Sebastian Kurz next to whom one posed and who begun to insist me about German matrimonial offers and that is nothing wrong with her....that part maddened me.

Slovenes have orchestrated Thailand where police and entire Slovenian government loved to travel via silicone masks as a destination where they would escape if I would go after them till eventually I would be killed in Slovenia on what those would systematically return..."neighbour"(the one who used to drive me on Croatian side to Serbs for beatings to earn extra money beginning 1995) Jernej Peterlin who impregnated some Hungarian lady in 2000 or so when brought to Budapest did just that with other criminal fellows. You may want to keep open eye on individuals as such for your own sake...they did some insanely extreme stuff with idea to make me curse you as no one before. You may want to keep open eye on individuals as such for your own sake


@SEBASTIAN KURZ - YOU WERE NOWHERE ON THE PICTURE WHEN I AGREED TO MARRY HER IN 1995. IT WAS YOUR GERMAN MADAM MERKLE WHO NESURED MARRIAGE WOULND'T GET THROUGH JUST YET AS SHE STATED. AS FOR ACCEPTANCE OF RACES, ITS YOU WHO IS GERMAN NOT I. AND THESE ARE FACTS.


GOOD YOU DO GOOD YOU GET BAD YOU DO FUCK YOU. THAT IS A SAYING OF THE
LALAND
AND IT GOES TO EVERYONE INVOLVED.
NARUHITO
FIGURED OUT I AM SAMURAI, BUT AM A LITTLE OF EVERYTHING. A GYPSY WHO WON'T LET GO BECAUSE ONE DEEMS IS WORTH NOT LESS THAN OTHERS. MURDEROUS SLOVENIAN POLICE SURE DID
MEASURED
ON ME IMPACT OF Y
OGA
EXERCISE TO SEE IF THERE WOULD BE ANY CHANCE FOR ESCAPE FROM CERTAIN DEATH....THEY DIDN'T DISCOVER FORKS, AND AMERICA WITH FOREIGN PARTNERS WHO FINANCED CRIME....EXTREMELY UNLIKELY WILL PERSON WHO FINDS ITSELF INA SUCH A TOXIC CIRCUMSTANCES PAY ATTENTION TO YO
GA
OR HEALTHY FOOD....OR ANYTHING HEALTHY....EVEN MORE SO ONCE ONE RECALLS ASSASSINS TO TEACH HIM HOW TO DO YOGA....OR GO OUT TO EXERCISE AFTER EVEN WAS THROWN INTO PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL WHICH WAS USED TO BRING HIM OUT OF ONE AND THROWN HIM BACK AGAIN OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO KILL HIS WILL FOR LIFE NEXT TO BILLIONAIRE ON EXOTIC PLACES SUCH AS WAS CASE WITH ME AND BRITISH ROYALS....MURDERERS !!!

GOOGLE DOESN'T CORRECT ANYTHING IN THIS WINDOWS OPTION....ITS THE WORST WINDOWS OPTION I EVEN KNEW FOR. HIGHLY RECCOMENDED WINDOWS 10 FOR WHICH GATES ALONE STATED WILL BE AGAIN REPLACED WITH WINDOWS 8 ALIKE VERSION....

Vynil bag is what I will use...




Bruce Willis desperate for his cure frantically claimed me during MK Ultra I will suffer from same issues as he has while not experiencing same issue. Because obvious that Hollywood losers were in game for own sake not mine and while interpretating their cowardice to me via torture wanted to look as macho as possible....even as racially and ethnically correct patrons per guilt weapon. 

@BRUCE WILLIS - NOT SS, BUT $$...YOU...SAME SHIT FOR SAME REASONS https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/02/for-this-stage-of-german-murder-i-was.html

ITS NOT STARS - ITS A HUMAN SHIT. IT CAN CLEARLY BE SEEN ON WHAT THEY FEED THEIR STARSHEEP ANY WHY/HOW YAHOO ETC. IS FINACING THEIR NEWS




Lalalala https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/dementia-health-signs-symptoms-191559728.html
Dementia signs and symptoms as Bruce Willis diagnosed with the condition


Hannah Millington
·Lifestyle Writer, Yahoo Life UK
Fri, February 17, 2023 at 12:57 PM GMT+1




Bruce Willis has been diagnosed with dementia after previously being diagnosed with aphasia in spring 2022. (Getty Images)

Bruce Willis has been diagnosed with frontotemporal dementia, his family announced on Thursday.

The actor, 67, retired from his career spanning four decades in March after being diagnosed with the condition aphasia, which affects speech and language.

Now, his wife Emma Heming Willis, ex-wife Demi Moore and daughters Rumer, Scout, Tallulah, Mabel and Evelyn have shared "an update" to his health with a joint statement on Instagram.

"Our family wanted to start by expressing our deepest gratitude for the incredible outpouring of love, support and wonderful stories we have all received since sharing Bruce’s original diagnosis," the caption reads.

"In the spirit of that, we wanted to give you an update about our beloved husband, father and friend since we now have a deeper understanding of what he is experiencing.

"Since we announced Bruce’s diagnosis of aphasia in spring 2022, Bruce’s condition has progressed and we now have a more specific diagnosis: frontotemporal dementia (known as FTD).

"Unfortunately, challenges with communication are just one symptom of the disease Bruce faces. While this is painful, it is a relief to finally have a clear diagnosis."




THERE IS MORE THAILAND RELATED NEWS BUT I WILL STOP HERE....

No comments:

Post a Comment