Monday, February 20, 2023

WINDSOR SAXE COBURG GOTHA BERLIN CURSE FOR THAILAND VIA UNITED NATIONS: American NEONAZI lunacy went on to present me coming movie project "Till Death (2021 film)" as relationship between good and evill(war between Bajrakitiyabha and myself)

I was blamed for Hollywood actors' death that I caused which we witness next to other SSTAR$$(rippers and rappers and world of whatever) this days at accelerated rate and death threatened how I will not pull myself out no matter - something that made very bad

impression on Bajrakitiyabha - something that broke her hear even more. Bajrakitiyabha took responsibility ON HERSELF for declining to marry me in 2000 when seemingly one was "confronted"(kiss my ass murderers - thats how you wanted to look like) even by her father on behalf of British royals and Germans on what shortly after(our marriage potential lost its meaning - it was announced no marriage ever will happen upon her declining what was presented to her as a last offer via MK Ultra) one begun to search for solution to my racial problems in area due to my "misbehaviour"(my being tortured resulted in "misbehaviour" sure) which according to her mounted to unbearable hights - with her father being totally against marriage of any kind ever. Still, Germans and British needed game of death to go on and someone to blamed for it all - Thailand 
took more responsibility upon itself for more torture$$$$(Bajrakitiyabha was forced too - selected/labelled/blacklisted for job - Bajrakitiyabha WAS COMPELLED onto taking entire blame upon herself by NO OTHER THAN HER FATHER AND REGIONAL ROYALTIES/LEADERS ALL THE WAY TO SOUTH KOREA BASED ON HER FRAGILE HEALTH - IT WAS CARDIO RELATED HEALTH - for example South Korea was adversary of Thailand in 1995 but their relations improved due to this case alone when foreign car manufacturing production were rather redirected to Korea than Thailand in return for other industry) 


Lucrative restless MK Ultra killing in the name of racial justice throughout Asia yielded number of countries the industrial investments from West - Great Britain, United States of America, Germany etc. while leaving me as good as dead - Upon official Bajrakitiyabha's designated by Germans task, criminal United Nations representatives already heavily involved in genocide since 1995 went on beginning 2002 with even more aggressive and angry claims in my face how I am a 100% dead man walking with no chance other than as Joe Biden(MURDERER DESIGNATED FOR MY CASE BY CIA BEGINING 1995) referred to me as ROTTEN IN PAIN AND IN VAIN...Bajrakitiyabha and her father Maha Vajiralongkorn became directly involved in number of unpleasant incidents but Maha Vajiralongkorn was certain will manage to portray me as the enemy to the state - enemy of the people by implicating in case those who seemingly were out there to overthrow him - beginning with Indonesia and Burma and so on...King Maha Vajiralongkorn had his good portion of family immigrate to United States(his ex wife Sujarinee Vivacharawongse didn't escape, but immigrate on his own with children on behalf of Maha to establish for himself a new trade connection - but for that to work all had to be forgotten/erased started as fresh so that would look as natural as possible is what I was told) to establish

himself there business wise - with ex wife from what I recall stashed enough cash to still go on for a while and occasional cash payments which arrived as a form of support from Thailand via this very case of mine - using me directly as a pass-through US customs unchecked. 

Even a ex wife Sujarinee Vivacharawongse's immigration to US from Thailand at first went on with special attention given to royalty via GERMANY. it was Angela Merkel personally who handled IMMIGRATION transaction to be seen by US Government authorities as UN-NOTICED AS POSSIBLE. Flight from Thailand to USA went am almost certain via Germany - Lufthansa was used with US Congress people/senators involved in one - I think 1997 or 1998.

In 2012, exiled portion of the family in US begun to operate imports to US business is what I was brainwashed by Joe Biden whom King Maha Vajiralongkorn according to his own words also preferred of all American diplomats involved this very case of mine - King Maha Vajiralongkorn had to select US president from what I can recall which Joe Biden wasn't till then, but was about to become. Entire family of Maha Vajiralongkorn from US was involved in it since day 1 and all had to participate in direct physical torture to which King Maha Vajiralongkorn referred to as his way to destroy me in USA - to make sure he does his portion while having heavily misinterpreted meaning of Buddhism itself inside of the temples throughout USA where also tortured. Maha Vajiralongkorn appeared as eager to earn prestige in the right to murder through accomplishments of his children - beginning with Bajrakitiyabha and next as his son physician Chakriwat Vivacharawongse whom I have also destroyed(I sure was blamed for over and over again - had a heavy cancer related problems portrayed via BRITISH MEDIA AS STRUGGLING WITH DEATH PENILESS SON OF THAI KING PLAYBOY and for whom, however, United Nations representatives accented me will be impossible to prove anything against due to his doctoral career and sacrifice status for the future of Thailand which one is sacrificing himself for through series of videos upon which

certainly will parish due to cancer is what I was brainwashed with)
 according to him alone SIMPLY BY MY VOICING TORTURE ISSUES related to him and to well established his family....at United Nations representatives pointed out just how well his children are situated withing society while my being a nobody and nothing - that it would be them or myself who would have to be removed and when choice breaks down it will be I myself whom UN will cut out...and this is how Buddha works at least in heads of some, but not all I was warned by some Buddhists who disliked what I stated. All in all, 
King Maha Vajiralongkorn didn't want me on picture and I fear his beautiful daughter neither. As I stated, in 2000 it was her second if not even third NO infront of me in my face(via MK Ultra is why "infront of me) to matrimonial issue thus was used by Germans to simply depress me even deeper - hurt me even more.

Her brother physician Chakriwat Vivacharawongse whom she is very close demonstrated me videos in teh past already - videos related to olive oil cancer related for which one was even reprimanded(he spent time during MK Ultra sessions often times in our house) as for food not being useful to cancer patients and have also blended his coming videos about depression and support for cancer patients into MK Ultra for me to see him in myself whom he predicted and even expressed wishes for me to have cancer in the past...

Problems with King Maha Vajiralongkorn commenced already in 1995 when I apparently disliked his cousins still at his palace or whomever based on their facial physical characteristics and/or behaviour - whatever Maha needed at the time to rid for the sake of the next babe in line and/or to make space in the palace. He was nothing but a trouble. It was one of his cousins or whoever who threatened/guaranteed me in 1997 with her destiny - on how I will suffer as a result of her problems throughout my life - they placed her next to two/three others in some house where she claimed had ended as a house prisoner due to curse I brought her when hijacked(never ever went on my own) to Thailand. King Maha Vajiralongkorn demanded from me to let one know loudly whom what I dislike to afterwards arraigned my views according to his taste - for I bared all guilt for here mentioned British madness.

There was relatives and lovers all over Thai palace in 1995, 1996 that new king wanted to rid himself off - called practice to which his father Bhumibol Adulyadej desperately adhered un necessary dis organised crowd which sure pushed my blood pressure over the roof as was nothing but screaming even terror. Relatives were last to fly out of palace in 1999 when King Maha Vajiralongkorn no longer was capable to cope with them for all I bare guilt....thats how it went with Thailand.

MY MOST SINCERE APPOLOGIES TO THAI ROYAL FAMILY FOR CAUSING PROBLEMS/INCONVINIENCE AS FOR MYSELF DIDN'T HAVE ABSOLUTETLY ONE SINGLE BAD THOUGHT ON MY MIND FOR ANY OF YOU EVER. AND FOR THAT MATTER, I WISH EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU IN AND OUTSIDE OF THAILAND ALL THE BEST AND A SAFE PASS TO HEAVEN - STILL NO RESENETMENTS FROM MY END.

 WITH NONE OF YOU, HOWEVER, ALLOWED TO RESOLVE OR GET INVOLVED IN ANY PORTION OF THIS CASE - ALL YOUR HELP YOU PROVIDED ME WITH IS APPRECIATED BUT FURTHER DECLINED FROM MY END. THIS WAY, I FEEL, IF I EVER MAKE IT TO THE END OF THE TUNNEL AS THEY VOICED ME AND SINCE I AM INTERESTED IN WORKING WITH YOU GUYS(IF MUTUAL), WE WILL HAVE OPPORTUNITY TO DEVELOP RELATIONSHIP BASED ON TRUTH HUMAN VALUES.

As for Bajrakitiyabha, she will always remain <3 as the one if stated anything means to her. I am so sorry to have caused you harm babe....
Have never seen and never will see above movie "Till Death...


He deals the cards as a meditationAnd those he plays never suspectHe doesn't play for the money he winsHe don't play for respect
He deals the cards to find the answerThe sacred geometry of chanceThe hidden law of a probable outcomeThe numbers lead a dance
I know that the spades are the swords of a soldierI know that the clubs are weapons of warI know that diamonds mean money for this artBut that's not the shape of my heart
He may play the jack of diamondsHe may lay the queen of spadesHe may conceal a king in his handWhile the memory of it fades
I know that the spades are the swords of a soldierI know that the clubs are weapons of warI know that diamonds mean money for this artBut that's not the shape of my heartThat's not the shapeThe shape of my heart
If I told her that I loved youYou'd maybe think there's something wrongI'm not a man of too many facesThe mask I wear is one
But those who speak know nothingAnd find out to their costLike those who curse their luck in too many placesAnd those who fear are lost
I know that the spades are the swords of a soldierI know that the clubs are weapons of warI know that diamonds mean money for this artBut that's not the shape of my heartThat's not the shape of my heartThat's not the shapeThe shape of my heart


UPDATED ON FEBRUARY 23RD, 2023

MEDICAL ASSISTANCE TO ME IN SLOVENIA WAS DECLINED ON BEHALF OF AMERICAN WHITE HOUSE AND US CONGRESS INVOLVED SINCE 1995, LONDON, AND BERLIN: Princess Bajrakitiyabha was "saved"(who knows if truth as British were doing their best to get King Maha on board with Germans - so is what father King Maha insisted me infront of Merkel) by Germans in 1998 when studying in London when they according to British royals had no cure for her medical urgency and medical team had to arrive to London from Germany 






THERE IS MORE THAILAND RELATED NEWS BUT I WILL STOP HERE....

No comments:

Post a Comment