Thursday, February 16, 2023

@Maha Vajiralongkorn

 You are cruel person. Not because of me, but because she wanted to keep me with my agreement(with my YES when brought to you) on several occasions if 1995 already meant nothing to you...I will talk to father resulted loaded on plane and bye bye till never - today in 2023(for no less than 30 years Maha).

You wouldn't let go. You brought beautiful entourage with you in this house where you had room with her as pleased but nothing as for I was concerned. And I was glad for your stay here. You were welcome. And now you will make her disappear as you stated me in 2015...you are cruel Maha. It was alcohol in the beginning, but it turned out into exactly as you see is written here. 30 years - hers. YOU NOT ME. 

Everything I stated, King Maha alone gave me permission to state. It was agreement he made with me even infront of her in respect to "YOU"....even that part you made so I have the right.

You and here https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/02/princess-bajrakitiyabha.html is myself.

YOU

@MAHA - AND SO WHO IS A BETTER MAN AS YOU TOLD ME WILL SEE SOME 18 YEARS AGO IN 2005 !!???? YOU REMEMBER OUR CONVERSATION THE TWO OF US HAD BEFORE BRITISH JOINED THAT SUMMER? I DO REMEMBER ONE. YOU TESTED HER AND YOU TESTED ME...AND !!??????


IF YOU AT LEAST LET HER MARRY ANOTHER GUY...IF YOU AT LEAST LET HER GO ON WITH HER LIFE, BUT YOU DIDN'T....YOU ARE GOD IN THAILAND, BUT YOU LOST THAT STATUS HERE AND WITH GOOD REASON.


@Prince Andrew - you were a bad company, but not only for me. You turn many into reason to see life rather through taste of...
Maha was/is ALSO one of your casualties. I was 100% right about alcohol and you


It was Putin in 1995, alcohol since, and finally German cash surfaced in 2014 with daughter moving into her place with dogs - a lifestyle in solitude she didn't deserve...cheated out of her life.









THERE IS MORE THAILAND RELATED NEWS BUT I WILL STOP HERE....

No comments:

Post a Comment