Friday, February 17, 2023

India crew won fishing insanity contest on Krka river - MK ULTRA

 Couldn't believe my eyes when I observed Belarus guy using some sort of spring gun to shut fish from river bank and/or wooden bridge structures(on this river, live bait never was allowed and bone worm only became allowed since 2005 or so)


Today, I got ahold from river bank bare handed of half dead fish...IT WAS AGIFT FROM MY GERMAN FRIENDS...

I cite Slovenian police officers investigators who would drag me along river, "WE TESTED EVERYTING AND YOU HAVE NOTHING REALLY THAT WILL HELP YOU SURVIVE....YOUR ONLY HOPE LEFT TO YOU ARE YOUR GERMAN FRIENDS IF YOU WILL MANAGE WHATEVER THEY WILL LEAVE YOU"....

German friends who luckily for me will live me fish for me to stay alive !!???? Hmmm...when challenging police investigators during such torture procedures, I go no answer in return...I was confused with ONLY WHATEVER YOU GERMAN FRIENDS "IF" THEY WILL LEAVE YOU OR THAT I AM DEAD....

Novo mesto police investigators instigated on my not being allowed net on river and with game wardens on how I will only manage to use one once....on the other hand both of my nets I imported from USA was demonstrated/told ended up broken by Novo mesto police whose officers wouldn't respond upon demonstrating me what/how/why....I sure NEVER EVER TRIED FISHING ON KRKA RIVER WITH NET AS WAS PROHIBITED AND ITS ALSO A UNETHICAL PROCEDURE....but I did observed police investigators using my nets and casting them al over Krka river including bridges...it wasn't Belarus guy only...

Finally team from India demonstrated on how its done by beating all odds from Slovenian police and warden - managed to pull each time 100+ kg of fish leaving police confused...Indian comrades loaded fridge with fish and ate nothing but fish giving me also hefty portions what made me happy. I preferably would just shut everyone involved from local fishing association to police - didn't want anything to do with anyone as was nothing but torture and totally criminal practices orchestrated infront of me evaluating all my fishing equipment(all via severe sleep deprivation methods) - possibilities for future survival which ordeal will and did demand from me to remain jobless without ability to buy own fishing ticket which last time in 2008 when purchased was interpreted as thanks for giving us money but now you have to run for life or you will be thrown into psychiatric institution - for complaining about stolen paid in for car parts which police even refused to investigate after deliberate delays and lies on how they already traced perpetrator....will not get into crime when charged with illegal fishing in 2012 for not even fishing or having bait on fishing equipment stored inside of the car - local association which transported me to Serbia and Serbian parts of Bosnia for torture wanted to make more money and preferably place me inside of the prison for not paying something I had nothing to do with....Indian team, however, was nicer than nice and have upon their departure to Germany left me fridge loaded with fish. No fish meant heart failure as simple as that...its not a fishing association which members also tortured me along river banks all the way to Brežice and or inside of the private stores where death threatened...

Anyhow, I picked up fish which German friends as police referred to them as and ate piece of it - two other pieces are waiting on me tomorrow....haven't had one since a year ago and have consumed close to nothing of this fish in the river where I grew up eating nothing but fish - member of fishing association since age 4, but this is Slovenia...HATE HATE HATE HATE !!! Fish had large holes in the stomach, but was/is good - one should know fish or could suffer most severe poisoning even death if eating injured fish that could have rotten mean already...German friends in police dictionary were cormorants - birds of the north that would immigrate to Slovenia due to lack of food and often times left fish injured just floating around perhaps still alive...ALL ENFORCED BY POLICE VIA FORCED UNEMPLOYMENT. Its a game I was told...

Fish crucial for healthy heart was evaluated in exactly same forms as low end cheap shoes...everything that played survival importance was evaluated by police - quality of products which gave police a possibility for immediate destruction or whatever was found as frequent mistake/failure on product that could be portrayed as normal misfunctioning..

SLOVENIAN POLICE ALSO WENT ON TO TEST IN KRKA RIVER FISHING WITH ELECTRICITY....AS I STATED - NOT POLICE JUST ORGANISED CRIME.


JUST FOR YOU TO BARE IN MIND WHAT KINDS OF GAME THIS WAS AND IS. HOW LOW THEY WENT AS DESTROYING ONE 30 YEARS OF LIFE(turning one into survival nightmare without reason to be alive) WAS NOT ENOUGH. NOT A POLICE

FAILED HEART IS WHAT THEY WANTED...HEART FAILIURE...STROKE ETC. AND TO LOOK AS NATURAL AS POSSIBLE.

THEY USED NEIGHBORS UNDER OUR PARCEL AND HAD POLICE PATROL VEHICLES PATROLING OTHER SIDE OF KRKLA RIVER PAYING VISITS UNDER MK ULTRA TORTURE TO INTIMIDATE WITH ARREST IF FISHING AT NIGHT ETC...

No comments:

Post a Comment