Friday, February 24, 2023

Some dreamed about German troops entering Poland upon Russian war declaration on one what would also end Polish independence

 This is just to alert Poland about possible German whereabouts for which, however, I am uncertain. Also was topic involved in MK Ultra. Something perhaps to keep eye on since and SPECIALLY DUE TO American troops withdrawal from Germany. Joe Biden is ultimate piece(in respect to my case was and is - is a regular murderer who positioned himself and his henchmen even between myself and United Nations whom British have used to intensify crime against me - once Joe learned about my intentions for Congo and rest of the Africa, he was all over UN with idea to assist one became best UN friend ever but only upfront) of shit for whom Trump even claimed "will end them all".

No comments:

Post a Comment