Thursday, February 16, 2023

When meeting father few days ago, one was in 100% healthy state of mine for which one demanded from to post one on online

 The catch, however, was - it was about having children....and that as you can imagine have had turned in psychiatrist Peter Kapš's eyes who trained one on what to say into the subject of satanism....police and psychiatrist Peter Kapš trained my father on how to relate to me during post MK Ultra period when visiting one https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/02/during-mk-ultra-burnout-father-claimed.html

Father went on to manipulate during MK Ultra torture on how this unfortunately for me will be his best but also last speech.

SLOVENIAN GOVERNMENT WEIGHTED IN BETWEEN MY LIFE AND DEATH WITH HIS AHEALTH ISSUES I CITE MY FATHER, "IF YOU MAKE IT ALL THE WAY TO SPRING, I WILL BE GONE"....

No comments:

Post a Comment