Friday, October 7, 2022

Mother stated me father soon will be gone and then I will pull my hair out of scalp - homeless abandoned...

 Well, it was father alone who stated me under MK Ultra will disappear in case he won't be capable to get anything out of me for the sake of police - police used one during his stay in hospital, home for elderly. and not only at home with hope to pull out of me violent reaction on his previous MK Ultra torture rounds he rehearsed on me together with them....Slovenian state, am certain, already has death certificate ready....mother further stated on how soon I will be running to Poland again or even better to Ukraine this time - on question from whom, she listed me those whom I ran from in the past...so long "daddy"(unless they will get read of you for real inside of the home for elderly people - that too was on the table but you knew it).

@LONDON - THANK YOU FOR ALL THE QUALITY TIME I HAVE SPENT IN-FRONT OF COMPUTER THINKING ABOUT US WHILE COPING WITH CANCER...







 










UPDATED ON SEPTEMBER OCTOBER 10ST, 2022

YOU CAN SHARE MY BLOG THE AUSER TIMES ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, BUT WITHOUT PERMISSION TO MODIFY ANY OF MY CONTENT OR CHARGE FOR ANY OT ITS CONTENT

You can FREELY post and share for free anywhere in the world, but without the right to charge for content or modify blog posts(or to add whatever is not mine to one) in any way. With my being cut even from healthcare for which mother is paying out of her own pocket to look legitimate as possible(with so many royals writing their own memoirs for so many years already without releasing single one), I figured out is in my best interest to share here seen with you world.









No comments:

Post a Comment