Monday, October 24, 2022

My mother scolded me TODAY as I cite, "you don't have cancer, you never had cancer"....

 Well, cancer was crawling all over my body last time when I visited Brežice...I didn't walk to Brežice that morning which 4 hours I have spent(tried to get some sleep) for the night in freezing forest...it was pure cancer that wriggled to Brežice on 45 kilometer trail...cancer rampaged all over my body so badly, that I could feel one throughout my entire body leaping inside veins - lymph nodes became swollen

- whatever of cancer was left present in center of left foot, grew quickly up to knee and then toward heart area - entire two years of cancer struggle which I managed to greatly suppress down skyrocketed across the single night spent on cold floor...as I got up that morning, I wasn't sure if I will make back to Novo mesto that day alive as I recalled accounts from police officers and others who cried about nothing other than 5kg max they took along - I carried with me some 12kg.....so I had to use bonus that morning to keep up cancer rate as low as possible - garlic which I learned to use only if exposed to extreme cancer conditions to suppress one or whenever making advancements against one....food for the day after consuming garlic with water and already making few miles on foot was no other than 4 eggs...once I made to city I kept awake with cookies on which I sipped plenty cinnamon(strong cancer deterant and will keep cancer at bay, so you can give break to garlic till you use one again to reach its maximum potential). Once at home where I made it hitchhiking at night during sleep, it was as someone would hit me with chisel in the center of my left foot where blood cloth was eating and forming itself for already some 4 months - in a moment of unbearable pain entire cancer effected veins area exploded in terrible pain on what incredible relief followed up....blood cloth unclogged itself from left foot....mother's theory, however, is in line with heart failure which Kotar insisted during MK Ultra together with mother....his idea was for me to rather pay attention to unstoppable growth of pain in heart area rather than what was causing one and what one never admitted was growing in me whenever subjected to MK Ultra - cancer that is....

Since I started to cure myself from cancer and have therefore acknowledged my problem as problem of cancer, heat pain is gone not only kept at bey....heart never ever was problem, but physician neighbor Kotar, mother, Slovenian healthcare system were obsessed with idea to convince me how heart was/is problem and demanded for me to cure myself next to other bogus health related brainwash theories they exercised via MK Ultra violence against me rather with heart related advises they pushed down my throat that a real cause of problems = cancer/thrombosis. She appears to me didn't loose "hope"...

I describe somewhat on how to rid yourself of cancer enough to stay alive if medications are not available - basically stop one from spreading onto heart, bones etc. https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/10/i-also-briefly-point-out-how-to-rid.html red meat stops sound for a bit...carne de toro as Italian friend mentioned during his visit to Novo mesto - liver is even better,but nothing works better than what I described in video as a system on how to rid cancer including seating during drinking coffee and seating during eating...properly using garlic against cancer...its more about HOW than about WHAT ....HOW ONE STARTS MORNINGS FOOD/DRINK WISE...

No cancer huh !!???? blood pressure sound roaring 24/7 for no less than 5 years now...

My cancer level is now back to perhaps almost 2020....I slashed one severely in relatively short time due to everything I have gone through withing last 5 years with one...I never ever stopped taking notes about food and circumstances I consumed one...have very selectively analysed everything into short but extremely effective combination that 100% works.


DEALING WITH LUCIFERS FROM SLOVENIA WEARING POLICE BADGES - FOR EVERY CRIME COMMITTED AGAINST ME A SPECIAL AGREEMENT WAS NECESSARY ;) SATANISM OR COMMUNISM(not the same, but can you tell the difference in this case !!??? Same was with car tires etc.) !!???? THEY CLAIMED HAVE SIDED WITH COMMUNISTS SINCE 1995....

No comments:

Post a Comment