Monday, October 24, 2022

I don't know of any father no mother I would have

 Police can take this serial killers away from here. I will follow up with everything available to keep them behind bars(including police involved in crime against me) for as long as possible. I have no family whatsoever.

There is no mommy and there is no daddy....and there is no family nor neighbors. There is 28 years of lost life on forced unemployment and even psychiatry(it didn't stop with escape overseas at age 23 and attempt for new life abroad in more than dozen countries) - gift of cancer and broken spine at age almost 51.

https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/10/father-and-neighbor-doctor-igor-kotar.html 

There will be no visitations to my father from here on.

AND OFF COURSE THERE IS LONDON AND THERE IS LJUBLJANA, BUT AT LEAST THESE ARE NOT MY RELATIVES....






Annie Lennox WAS HEAVILY involved in MK Ultra....

Its because I myself don't want to turn myself into serial killer....This was and is extremely dangerous game...getting close to someone like this due to affection and recall their crime is just dangerous as the beginning of sentence and this to amount of crime which was/is too overwhelming....while not a "mental health expert" as those in London, I have real experience dealing with crime - one have to know where limits are or becomes part of statistic. This is a real case; not Brittney Spears lie...

The faster you get this trash out the better....do you understand !!????? 

OUT OF MY LIFE SCUM

No comments:

Post a Comment