Sunday, October 9, 2022

Amber Lucas INVOLVED, youtuber SunCloud INVOLVED, Nature Nate INVOLVED - Since 1996 before one even became a bad boy, Cain Vincent Dyer was involved in MK Ultra - he was afraid to get involved straight in the case wanted to learn about one first, but doors to underworld in which one stepped were wide wide opened

He was nowhere near angel, but I have seen many far worst...wife didn't like me for good reason and one day he begun to dream to me about what his arrest will look like which he prepared together with government thanks to ILLUMINATI(royals from Canada and GB assisted one). His life really was saved by wife who wouldn't give up on in my views already 3/4 lost soul...he then again reappeared in my life once in Slovenia and played very positive role with exception to his neighborhood where he grew up in US - something he had no control over. In Slovenia, he played extremely positive role by utterly demonstrating Slovenian police in the face a positive attitude toward MK Ultra persecuted individual - Cain Vincent Dyer was unapologetic with his friendly attitude toward me in the face of Slovenian police which in end since one wouldn't comply with their criminal demands branded one as nobody and a regular criminal....
Why I do what I do - I mean why do I find always some people unlikely that would be impossible to detect....well, thats exactly why - why to worry about easily accessible Hollywood clowns when you can net those by creating circle wide enough for them to drown in one(@Hollywood - you are gonna pay like a motherfuckers or pay and cease to exist via law enforcement/criminal courts)...thats how/why.





This girl would never say she didn't meet me - above link links to Vincent Dyer sure, but she was just girl like this...she liked me.



He, his brother, father...I don't have anything positive to say about it - Illuminatis paid well I suppose...yes, they would get your youtube channels just as business on top of others and either paid you via views or #of customers - or contracts$$$ if willing to perform some dirty work on the side....


How I fealt about being thrown into scenarios where gangsters played out their role and in which I often times was offered opportunities which I declined to engage in and at the same time was DISCRIMINATED AGAINST THE MOST SEVERELY BY THE US GOVERNMENT FOR PURSUING CAREER IN CRIMINAL JUSTICE LAW ENFORCEMENT CORRECTIONS FBI CIA FIELD  !!????? How I reacted to such scenarios which ranged all the way to Balkans from where gangsters offered me the way to get wealthy or prince Andrew obsessed with idea to make me alcoholic just as was himself by introducing me into world of achohol wholesalers !!????

HOW I REACTED FOR BEING RATED AS PARANOID SCHIZOPHRENIC AT AGE 40 WITH NOTHING BUT GOVERNMENT DESTRUCTION FOLLOWING ME AROUND BY PRO SERBIAN CHETNIKS IN SLOVENIA AT AGE FOR DECLINING AS STATED ABOVE !!????

HOW I REACTED LETS SAY TO SERBIAN GANGSTERS WHO FREELY PARTICIPATED IN MONEY EXCHANGE GAMES IN CROATIA(money exchange games consisted of multinational participants of hunger games in Poland and whose task was to travel to Zagreb from Novo mesto to exchange Polish currency with domestic Croatian or Euros - participants would then as money exchange operation was the last one in line simply be departing on camping along Croatian coast and from there home wherever they arrived from to commence their lucrative careers) AFTER BALKAN WAR ENDED AND WHERE/DURING WHICH I WAS RATED BY CROATS AS A DOUCHBAG SPIT ON ETC. INFRONT OF THEM FOR BEING ALIVE !!????

@ZAGREB AREA - REMEMBER THIS GUY(INVOLVED SINCE 1995) FROM SOMEWHERE !!??? THERE WERE MANY OTHERS INCLUDING YOUR OWN....

NEIGHBOR IGOR KOTAR AT TIMES WITH FATHER WOULD ALSO DROVE TO PARTICIPANTS ON THEIR WAY TO CROATIA WHERE I WAS MARCHED WITHOUT ALMOST ANY SLEEP FOR DAYS AT TIMES FROM SLOVENIA - THESE WERE ROUTS OF DEATH WIT OFTEN TIMES SPECTORS FROM SERBIA/BELGRADE PARTICIPATING ON THE SIDE(even meeting inside of private houses) AMERICAN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY OFFICE DIDN'T MIND....


SO WHAT EXACTLY WAS SO WRONG WITH ME !!????


Participated in MK Ultra and in Zagreb city
I STATED ZAGREB AREA - YOU SEE THIS LOCATION !!???? RIGHT HERE IS I WAS WITH HIM AND MANY OTHER PRIOR TO HIM....HE MADE VIDEO JUST AS HE PROMISED ME WOULD...OUTSTANDING GUY.



No comments:

Post a Comment