Saturday, October 8, 2022

IT WAS ANTICIPATED BY SLOVENIAN AND ITALIAN SIDE ON HOW I WILL IMMIGRATE TO ITALY - LAUTAR COMMUNITY IN PORDENONE TO AGAIN UTTERLY SAVE MY LIFE

 What I was explained during whereabouts/hiking in area of Comunita Lautari Pordenone ....worth half a trillion Dollar according to US Government, British, Germans, Dutch, and run around at age 51 like a homeless gypsy(let Roma people do not mistaken word "gypsy" with Roma) with cancer and broken spine to save my life after 28 years of MK Ultra torture and bestial torture https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/10/mk-ultra-i-identified-from-italian.html 

There is like old stairs with possibly old green stairway handle you ascend into area where rooms are located when it comes to Pordenone, but Brescia was completely new project completed I think in 2012.

As much as I would like to meet friends from  Comunita Lautari(also Brescia as Brescia community was very nice), I am in no hurry anywhere. 

In 2013 this killer and his Ljubljana Polje psychiatric crew were dispatched to Pordenone....








UPDATED ON SEPTEMBER OCTOBER 10ST, 2022

YOU CAN SHARE MY BLOG THE AUSER TIMES ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, BUT WITHOUT PERMISSION TO MODIFY ANY OF MY CONTENT OR CHARGE FOR ANY OT ITS CONTENT

You can FREELY post and share for free anywhere in the world, but without the right to charge for content or modify blog posts(or to add whatever is not mine to one) in any way. With my being cut even from healthcare for which mother is paying out of her own pocket to look legitimate as possible(with so many royals writing their own memoirs for so many years already without releasing single one), I figured out is in my best interest to share here seen with you world.







No comments:

Post a Comment