Friday, October 7, 2022

MK ULTRA - Italian neighbor Mario Girotti Terence Hill and his southern partner Bud Spencer Carlo Pedersoli were involved in MK Ultra along with their families

While I was told to have ruined political career of Bud Spencer and create unlivable in Italy circumstances for Terence Hill(I think he was thrown spaghetti on me from his window in Venezia during last MK Ultra session in Italy - okay, it was before the last one), who somehow adapted idea of my being replacement for his lost life time friend Spencer - I am greatly exaggerating as no one could possibly fulfill emptiness in Terence's heart since Bud Spencer's death...I understand, the two sort of broke with one another due to my case which apologetically from my end(there never ever will be any apologies - help and friendship yes, apologies never) steered problems throughout Italy...problems so large that stars on level of Mario Girotti Terence Hill and Bud Spencer Carlo Pedersoli begun to fear for their lives - while Eli Walach and Anne Jackson(both involved) wouldn't even get on the MK Ultra picture due to fear.....I stress this because life of Mario Girotti Terence Hill specially is important to me and not due to his hair and eyes color but because of all the people mentioned...
In total how many Italians were involved in this case !!???? I would love to say 10, 20, 100...1000 !!???? I think some 10.000 Italians minimum were involved in this case....from Sicily to Sardinia and through mainland all the way to border with Switzerland/Austria and Italia...entire San Marino with Vatican - every city perhaps every village...so there you have it !!!Mario Girotti Terence Hill and his southern partner Bud Spencer Carlo Pedersoli broke their friendship sometimes in 2008 what I regret deeply...grown up children. Though on Bud Spencer Carlo Pedersoli's death in 2016, breaks my heart and there are details in which I will not get into...very important next to Carlo were his gorgeous daughters Diamy Spencer and Cristiana Pedersoli to whom I will say sorry for you to just now understand how bad(in case it was bad for you) the so called MK Ultra "case" was for me...here is also to Giuseppe Pedersoli who was persistent in my case....



The two famous Italians got museum in Berlin thanks to this case - it was not all that bad even after careers ended....Terence maintained healthy lifestyle - Carlo unfortunately not so...I know absolutely everything about their totally private daily whereabouts - in and outside of their homes...any information about private behind doors circle in cases perhaps even a bit more than what I would like to know...yes yes

@Terence - I will bring my own spaghetti with me next time🐵🐒👲👮👼👽....and Pope Francis perhaps...

No comments:

Post a Comment