Saturday, October 29, 2022

MK ULTRA - A police chief and cute female cop I have failed to mention, were/are father and daughter

I wasn't sure if I should mention this to you, but she stated me will see reactions from others and also mine - she didn't have worry about those as her father was sweetest guy since 1995 regardless of pressure he faced in his very multicultural environment....I yet have to see where that little police station is, but its not too far from where daughter is located - he got hour drive to her place. https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/10/involved-in-mk-ultra-are-all-threeincl.html he didn't mind me mention this on here about his little girl either...video was made for training purposes and to see people's reactions...they sure rehearsed their roles with me on the side, but I only was interested in her number....little did I care about what went on around me after so many years of MK Ultra b.s. 

No comments:

Post a Comment