Monday, October 24, 2022

Doctor Igor Kotar who well prepared himself for disappearance already back in 2008 claimed have several residences ready - and have death threatened me in case I would pay visitation to a prison where obviously one would become incarcerated

 I cite Kotar on opportunity infront of prison in Slovenia(I think near Ljubljana or in Ljubljana whatever facility was, was a big building) once we exited one, "if you ever come to visit me here, I made arraignment with guards and director for you to not exit alive"....perhaps year was even 2006.

One thing is certain, I WILL NOT PLAY BY SLOVENIAN POLICE RULES. ITS NOT 

POLICE...THESE WERE AND ARE REGULAR ASSASSINS - NOT POLICE. Will demand European Union intervention into Slovenian prison system(will breath behind your collars from moment you wake up to moment you close your eyes and between just as you did to me under MK Ultra torture - MORE).

No comments:

Post a Comment