Friday, October 21, 2022

My hospitalized father went totally political during last visit on October 17th, 2022 - he saw police/gov. workers everywhere, expressed possibility of being jailed or cremated, and warned me about saying anything anything at all(repeated MK Ultra scenario)

Father talks to me about what he claimed under MK Ultra will be government officials who will decide about his faith - "peč" translates to cremated or whatever....mother claimed under MK Ultra I will kill father if not silent about it all - gave November 1st as dead line....

V Slovenskem jeziku/whole thing in in Slovenian language - 
AUDIO AND VIDEO ORIGINAL IN SLOVENIAN LANGUAGE - VISITATION OF FATHER IN HOME FOR ELDERLY ON OCTOBER 17TH, 2022....

I have not even mention one anything in respect to politics....it just flew out of one  - he insisted under MK Ultra will tell me lots of things if I will ask one about it, but I learned to rather keep my mouths shut as Milan Kučan's private police is trying their best to assist one against me with use of father who did his best to screw me up....




No comments:

Post a Comment