Saturday, October 29, 2022

For me to make myself clear about British Royals such as Andrew and Harry - I was pressured on issue as per "what you will do to us"(they will remove both of us)

  • Its not in my interest to harm Andrew or Harry - never ever was nor ever will be. Truth about Andrew is that Andrew regardless of his habits did assist Charles in his endeavors abroad - not only at home....as much as drunk, he still carried out his assignments best to his abilities which(I assume and its what also he told me) at times might have heavily interfered with his personal  lifestyle choice - he at times did his alcohol sacrifice as a form of service to keep guests entertained/ intrigued(I do believe so) and not because it was solely his choice... truth also is as Andrew told me, could have well become man on top of British throne as legitimate hair of his mother if it wasn't for Charles. I never got idea about Andrew as someone who would aim at Charles with envy despite knowing prior to 1995 how throne will get in hands of his brother Charles - the two shared good and bad. As royals are British thing, its up to British to decide and not up to me.....I personally would keep him around despite Mt. Everest of problems Andrew created as makes me feel was paid to create those problems - Andrew if cut off, surely is not my dilemma a subject of negotiations as I consider royal court as whole(same way you did considered me via consensuses). Its bad enough Charles reduced queen's staff already and everything shouldn't function perfect anyways as we have tendency to forget where we came from - something Charles was really good at back in a day when dealing with people on general(he took educated approach and would involve not very likely people rather than to turn against them or possibly demonstrated me already chosen selected people as someone "unlikely" to create wrong impression in me)
  • As for Harry - that I will leave it up to Charles and stick with whatever choice he might have already made in the past...Harry is a generation gap when it comes to Andrew and Charles's destiny whereabouts(I was there too, but am unsure on how they saw me as) and so is William - I don't know if two ever realized how crazy and dangerous whole thing was because I felt personally a lack of respect from both. As much as William pursued Charles' path, its important for Harry and William to learn to work with one another just as Andrew and Charles had - Harry might have a different ways(views/goals) about life than Andrew and thats good as its main idea I mentioned that solely makes sense in case of royal court(not court as judiciary court, but like tennis court)...
This is not written to push Harry away, but to promote as stated above "work with one another just as Andrew and Charles had"(WORK WITH ONE ANOTHER NOT FOR THE SAME COSTS WHATEVER ARRANGEMENT TWO OF YOU MADE, BUT LIKE TWO REAL BROTHERS SUPPORTING ONE ANOTHER...YOU GUYS WON'T EVER HAVE TO PERFORM INSANE STUFF I HAVE SEEN WITH YOUR FATHER AND UNCLE OR EVEN YOUR CANADIAN AUNT PERHAPS UNCLE MICHAEL - YOU BOTH ARE PAST THAT DANGER, BUT YOU STILL MUST STAY ATTACHED TO ONE ANOTHER AND WORK TOGETHER FOR WHAT AM CONCERNED).

@Harry - nope, there is no royal guides that would tell you as is stated here in writing. It really is your call. Also note that as much as sophisticated you are trying to look through life when compared to Andrew, its sacrifice that sometimes matters more - its where Andrew went in your eyes(not that you would blame one - quite the opposite) wrong and so did I...and the last, no I don't know the whole thing from your end either just media and some MK Ultra impressions....perhaps this will help, stay well.



Not difficult to tell at least for now, my not being excited about becoming any part of such family any time soon. Not your enemy and not your friend(talking about Buckingham palace as whole). Just someone who learned to watch over the shoulder....royals truly are British(not your enemy) tradition and so for that matter I do not wish to have anything to do with any cuts - I will not bare any responsibility for them...I was and will continue to remain respectful individual specially toward state traditions. Its a will of the people that must be respected period. Andrew did brought Charles with his fiascos on brink of nerves on many many occasions(he sure did insane stuff to me), but Charles and everyone else is alive and well today with exception of his swollen fingers for which I hope will not be deciding factor for length of his life - it was bad at times...I do not wish to be implicated in any problems against them(just don't ever get on my way when it comes to Ukraine - eastern Europe) and will not implicate myself in any wars in between them.

Date and time when this post was published - @Tindall, one of this days you will complain about baby you had to make to Zara....@Charles - you should wear more often pants...
Charles is a vivid mushroom picker if given chance...Novo mesto police director Ogulin had a taste for Clitócybe nebuláris(not mashroom you see on photo right there that William was all paranoid about to ever even appear on my site)...this police director HOSTED CHARLES AT HIS HOME AND ITS HOW CHARLES MADE ENEMY WITH ME(yet another way to get in war with me - Anne was like you will not remember any of it dummy)...psychiatric Kapš wasted good amount of time searching for mushrooms even during his work hours...police director Ogulin prided himself of ability to spot between poisons and eatable mashrooms....and these are MK Ultra proofs.

No comments:

Post a Comment