Monday, October 24, 2022

In 2019, politicians confessed have lost their war against me due to overwhelming evidence I presented - there was only one hope one way out for them left

 My future visits to father for which they EVEN presented me LIE AS FOR OF ASSISTANCE - claimed just how hard it was to convince father to get me(screw me up with police, but "get me" was translated to me as a form of agreement and even help to me under MK Ultra to which I had to agree when drugged up) via hospital - his future departure to hospital they presented me drugged up with him next to me as a form of help and more than anything a GAME in which to win all I had to do is nothing...using silicone mask of Slovenian politician Lojze Peterle(indifferent from Kučan), local police attempted to convince me into consent with crime even via safety related issues since father

was in possession of firearms and have threatened would use them against me when subjected to MK Ultra....it was not easy nothing, but they can keep their "free" fishing license to themselves as a result of one...


They planned on this "nothing" for no less than 14 years - they started with ridden to bed torture in general hospital Novo mesto in 2008 and in home for elderly people ridden to bed in 2011....

They planned very long on this "nothing", but I am very very well aware of their 2019 confession....


No comments:

Post a Comment