Friday, October 28, 2022

MK ULTRA - Neighbor Andrej Uhl claimed purchased Renault Clio between 1999/2000

 Used one before that and what I would assume new one around 2000....was jobless with crime record, neighbor Doctor Igor Kotar assisted in restoring his life together - the two laughed at me beginning 1999 how now I will be nobody(settled record ILLEGALLY via police with Slovenian judiciary system - most likely had police delete one) in life and he a wealthy man when compared to myself....Uhl criminal record appears was extensive.

I WAS IN UNITED STATES OF AMERICA BETWEEN 1995 AND TILL AUGUST OF 2006 NEVER EVER EXITING USA(visited ex wife's relatives in Ecuador on three occasions withing 11.5 year period - never came to Europe in mentioned period). SHOULDN'T KNOW ABOUT ANY OF THESE. CIA HAD ME HIJACKED UNDER MK ULTRA PROCEDURE TO SLOVENIA AND OTHER PARTS OF EUROPE ON NUMEROUS OCCASIONS FROM SUNNY MIAMI....

No comments:

Post a Comment