Saturday, October 29, 2022

Involved in MK Ultra and same video spot s**** from 13 years ago as

I was the one according to musicians who....

Remain behind bars....
neccesary
They met dogs of politicians from Eastern Europe infront of me(psychiatrist Kapš and few others had wonderful wonderful life traveling world at crime against me expense - its a fact), so I never wanted to bother with them again....ever. Its when nice from their side regardless of how much no longer was acceptable. Song Push the tempo....




I think human population control such as psychiatry are extremely important VERY NECESSARY parts of humanity - very very necessary if its for real psychiatry real population control - not organised crime which extended in my case all the way into lines of psychiatry and police.... when it comes to what I dealt with, however, why anyone would want to befriend torturing fucklets or even admire garbage - I refused and refuse to accept abuse as a form of help....and whoever does its his/her problem not mine because , one will never become part of me.




This fackulin had plans ready for exit in the mids of war on Ukraine - I hope US had a proper response ready in case that does happen.....WE SURE HAVE NOT SEEN AMOUNT OF DEAD WHICH RESULTED FROM RAMPAGE SHOOTINGS AS TO WHAT WE WITNESS UNDER BIDEN WHOEVER FOLD THAT IS....NO VIDEOS SO FAR WERE RELEASED ABOUT ATTACK ON HUSBAND OF PELOSI FOR WHAT I FIND NOT CREDIBLE - NOT LEGITIMATE.....LETS RELEASE SOME HOME SECURITY VIDEOS AND US SHOULD PREPARE FOR BIDEN'S REPLACEMENT IF STILL NOT PREPARED, SO PEOPLE OF UKRAINE WOULDN'T SUFFER EVEN MORE - THERE IS A REAL WAR RAGING. REAL DEATHS...@PELOSI - WHY DON'T YOU AND CHUCK SCHUMER GO FOR A VISIT TO UKRAINE A BIT....GRIP ON REALITY WOULDN'T DO YOU HARM.

@JOE BIDEN  - PART OF AGREEMENT WITH PUTIN !!???????

No comments:

Post a Comment