Sunday, October 23, 2022

MK ULTRA PROOF - Son of Croatian refugee(Mr. Dietrich Mateschitz - financed by Buckingham palace to perform Western divide/conquer espionage on behalf of Vladimir Putin) is issued death certificate by Austrian state just as he stated case would be if i would ever mention ex Celebrity Cruise Line co workers

Austrian state will give me credit for stating how Mr. Dietrich Mateschitz frequently for last 20 years woke up as early as at 4am(at 5am 100%) on daily bases to read news.... not only I was at his home on many occasions, met his son and daughter(family), but he alone was

with his family inside of this house on numerous occasions meeting Putin as a part of Western team....TOP CROATIAN POLITICIANS STATED ME HOW CROATIA MAKES NO MONEY WITH WESTERN EUROPE - THE REAL MONEY(referred to my MK Ultra case on why they couldn't help me out since help to me never ever in Croatian interest) I WAS TOLD IS MADE ABROAD OUTSIDE OF EUROPEAN UNION....how much money did Putun poured into Dietrich Mateschitz's private pockets is unknown, but Buckingham  palace LOADED ITSELF WITH RUSSIAN OIL AND MINERAL TRADE AS I EXPLAINED....financing aside operations via connections was a pocket money to them...Red Bull alone was really nothing big(numerous just as promising or more promising products existed, but it was those of selected few who got their chance - in Dietrich Mateschitz's case, his Red Bull company needed additional investments to propel itself on global stage which one accomplished via this case as is written on Wikipedia in 1996 - new market for Red Bull in USA popped up for Dietrich one year after existence of my MK Ultra case in which one involved himself in....a new promised land market and investments for one was a reward for performed crime....Dietrich Mateschitz performed mostly on mentioned ship within cruise personnel and guests - he was used to introduce me time and again to international crew within which I steered shit time and again....not only I was tortured prior to each repeated intrusive and disruptive to ship workers MK Ultra operation used to drive people insane, but ship crew itself was in a big way corrupt beyond beliefs - Indian waiter and assistant Maître d' by the name Loyd and his partner for example were rotten as hell criminals which assisted in division of crew personnel - Lloyd build himself for the cost of astronomical torture performed on me two houses in India prior to 2000 - became friend with Dalbani family to grow into very wealthy and so on....this Lloyd begun to latter intimidate and threaten even from India as was told other coworkers in case any of them would come out clean about what went on on this floating Greek insane asylum on open - when Greek owners sold old ship and one was rocked to the bottom of the sea by another company in Asia and insurance paid off incredible amounts of money for old junk, Greeks purchased silence from some of these coworkers even with promised share which never ever was paid to me - it was crime atop of crime that added to Mt. Everest of crime multiplied by 1000 already before year 2000), but it had to exist for Dietrich Mateschitz's
 people alike sake....Austria expressed big thanks to me for getting him on board of billionaires and his family warned me to be nice when I write about - his death certificate issued by Austrian state what else....

Dietrich Mateschitz supervised often times on behalf of London(Putin/Milošević via Serbian escape to London known as prince Aleksandar II Karađorđević = British royals) violent MK Ultra operations and then upon extreme feedback of violence against me acted as a buffer zone between myself and crew members....

Not everyone acted as Lloyd - as I stated, Indian coworkers as well as other crew members loved me as coworker and some coworkers continued to love me despite giving out worrying signs against me under MK Ultra and remained active as a part of background of MK Ultra....they became part of MK Ultra support team throughout my case to very today....world knows where and who real evil is.

ABOUT THAILANDESE PARTNER OF DIETRICH - MR. YOOVIDHYA

 Partner of Dietrich Mateschitz - Mr. Chaleo Yoovidhya(KILLED IN 2012 =>

$$$$$FIGURE OUT YOURSELF WHO WAS THE CLOSEST TO HIM$$$$$ - 
"passed away" my ass as whole Thailand knows) whom Dietrich Mateschitz have involved was heavily involved in MK Ultra since 1995 - latter also with his with his sons AND WAS HEAVILY MOTIVATED TO HELP ME I MUST ACCENT - Mr Chaleo Yoovidhyain every sense was a great man - for Dietrich Mateschitz I no longer am sure about who he was other than stated above and bellow....





Was as violent as one could ever be and very likely motivated in $$$$ during father's death.
@Vorayuth Yoovidhya - AS WHOLE THAILAND KNOWS !!!


I published article https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/10/my-celebrity-cruise-line-coworkers.html this morning to read about Dietrich Mateschitz's death few hours latter....


Mr. Mr. Chaleo Yoovidhya was motivated to help me even when Dietrich Mateschitz no longer wanted to know about me - was in bed with Vladimir Putin just as Bernie Ecclestone....it was the same shit as with British Bernie Ecclestone who married Croatian Fabiana - they all became Croatian Putins after war for Croatian independence which ended in 2000.


CROATIA - SMRDLJIVA LAŽLJIVA VUKOJEBINA #2 https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/10/howon-what-i-lost-28-years-of-life.html ISTO SRANJE DRUKĆIJE PAKOVANJE.... 




Dietrich Mateschitz WAS PERFORMING HIS MK ULTRA KILL ABOARD OF MERIDIAN(NAME OF THE VESSEL - Celebrity Cruise Lines) TILL SHIP CREW COMPLETELY CHANGED - till ship was sold...from 1995 and for few more years....didn't miss just as Bernie Ecclestone a singe meeting inside of this Novo mesto home with Putin.

THIS WAITED LLOYD WAS COMPENSATED BY GREEKS IS WHAT I WAS TOLD....HE WAS ONE OF THE PEOPLE WHO RECEIVED CASH FOR CRIME FROM GREEK OWNERS - HOW THEY ARRAIGNED TRANSACTION OR VIA WHOM IS NONE OF MY BUSINESS, BUT HE CASHED BIG BIG TIME.

@Dietrich Mateschitz - fuck you 


RELATED TO 



No comments:

Post a Comment