Thursday, October 6, 2022

MK ULTRA - Every American billionaire has "revolving doors" with good number of women...

The one releasing news as seen here is no other than Prince Andrew who hired Virginia Giuffre to disappear via Epstein's scandal...Prince Andrew planned on disappearing what will take at just about any time now....I don't see news as seen here as news any longer but rather world lies used to cloud me for no less than 28 years.
Queen learned about Andrew's revolving doors sometimes in 2003/2004 on what was screaming for few hours till she again forgot all about it and one day learn again about it all...he sure knew his way thanks to all of you...based on what one accomplished, he is now due to pay his price to you heard nothing, saw nothing, know nothing guys - ordinary citizens who, however, are not sooo ordinary and are in facts even more rotten...makes me sick when I think about my family, neighbors, relatives, police, countrymen etc...

Revolving doors were there already since 1995(on day 1 of MK Ultra). Charles knew about those and since 1997(probably even 1996) entire US Congress...knew because here and there American politicians who visited(two - perhaps even three of them) even got chance to see/use those...not such a top secret despite Andrew insisting me to reveal secret upon my return to US(how do you reveal to world confidential secret from your friend supposedly even brother - he did sent me main stream media journalists to store from ex wife in Miami Downtown on what Andrew figured out with Charles am just dumb and boy the two were right hahaha...eventually time came in 1998 when prince Andrew got from Charles his first ever overseas self defense pistol he would use as a MK Ultra hiker dressed in civilian clothing - one morning was like "take it Andrew take it" and then from my end, "yes Andrew, take it...")....
I then had to listen "my new brother" on what a humiliation this was to him etc...talked along the way about blah blah Falkland islands and swear here and there on how dangerous hiking next to me was(that he came face to face with death on two/three occasions - I was deadlier than Argentinian forces https://youtu.be/LOZuxwVk7TU)...he would stare at me at times for hours and according to one wanted to tell me things, but never made it what made things even better...there were times Andrew sweat even that one claimed how he can't haha...pistol Charles brought, off course, didn't look as seen above(it was yet another humorous stunt that ended with bodyguard holding camera in hands while the three of us had a little chat my being drugged up stoned and manipulated into expected outcome) ...Andrew and Charles really had elite police state protection and his own bodyguards - MI5 followed us from distance even in Slovenia, but were never handy whenever I needed them...Andrew claimed changed as small unimportant otherwise matters begun to bug one(London school of manners gradually dissipated) and appear to be of greater and greater importance to prince Andrew....


Strangely Andrew survived Slovenia - Slovenian aborigines didn't eat one with exception of one....I wish any above about "journalists" he sent to Miami to help me would be real even that I did had hard time with idea on how I would reveal secrets of royals at the time(I sure wouldn't) - I recount one female quasi journalist whom Andrew sent to Miami and who explained me under MK Ultra ahead of meeting in Miami(still in UK) how she was not even real journalist but some sort assistant to someone so that I shouldn't even bother...all in all, I figured out best for me was to not want anything from these people if those couldn't come to normal terms to meet me in live and so it was...its good to believe in royal lies here and there - helps one cope with cancer/broken spine and mental issues these health experts created.


Andrew alone stated that once image as seen bellow begins to appear in media, it eventually will grow inito royal operation known as MORE AND MORE OFTEN till one will disappear....
PRINCE ANDREW GUARANTEED ME UNDER MK ULTRA I WILL NOT BE CAPABLE TO STOP HIS DISAPPEARANCE ONCE WHAT YOU SEE HERE BEGUN TO CIRCULATE - HE IS FINANCING HIS OWN DISAPPEARANCE.

END OF THE ARTICLE...






QUESTION OF THE DAY - WHAT IS INFANTILE EXHIBITIONIST PERSONALTY DISORDER THAT SOME ADULTS SUFFER !!????


TO THOSE LAUGHING AT ROYALS AND WHO PARTICIPATED IN "ILLUMINATI" CRIMES AGAINST ME, I HAVE ANOTHER QUESTION TO ASK.... WHAT IS CRIME EXHIBITIONIST DISORDER !!???? THOSE STILL ARE NOT CLASSIFIED IN PSYCHIATRIC TERMINOLOGY, YET THEY POSE GREATER THREAT TO SOCIETY THAN WHAT GOOGLE'S LIST OF TOP PSYCHIATRIC DISORDERS LISTS AS FIRST....



EVIDENTLY PSYCHIATRY OF TODAY CONCERNS ITSELF RATHER WITH OUTCOMES OF CRIME IN ONE RATHER THAN CAUSES OF CRIME WHICH CREATE DISORDERED OUTCOMES IN ONE - LET ME CLARIFY STATED, PSYCHIATRY IS ENFORCING CRIME AGAINST TARGETED POPULATION TOGETHER WITH LAW ENFORCEMENT AND AS SUCH SHOULDN'T BE RECOGNIZED AS LEGITIMATE GOVERNMENT BRANCH...PSYCHIATRY BECAME AN INDUSTRY OF ITS OWN IN HANDS OF SELECTED FEW AND ONE OPERATES ON SAME MANUFACTURING PRINCIPLES TO SATISFY NEEDS OF SOCIETY AS CAR ASSEMBLY PLANT. AND WHILE THERE ARE ALL SORTS OF HUMAN RIGHTS AND ANIMAL ABUSE RIGHTS PROTESTERS, NO ONE IS POINTING IN LEGITIMATE DIRECTION - AS SOLVING GREATEST PRIORITIES FIRST(those are pushed on the bottom - unseen)....

THE WALKING DEAD OR HOLLYWOOD GLORIFICATION OF CRIME EXHIBITIONISM... GLORIFICATION OF MORE THAN COMMON CRIME THAT GROWS INTO RITUAL AND NEW CULTURE...


WESTERN FREEDOM BASED CULTURE....MK ULTRA CULT CULTURE....GOOD VS EVIL(and what/who is evil what good) CULTURE....CULTURE OF MASS SHOOTINGS AND SUICIDE...


@BRITISH ROYALS AND US CONGRESS/US SUPREME COURT(WESTERN SEE NOTHING, HEARD NOTHING, KNOW NOTHING WORLD) - I WAS YOUR LESS THAN SLAVE AND WALKING DEAD FOR 28 YEARS !!!


TIME AND DATE

No comments:

Post a Comment