Monday, February 3, 2020

I support Mr. Soros's in war against Zuckerberg

Zuckerberg and google owners(all of them involved in my MKultra case from super early stages) deserved greatly for ruining my life. For that matter, I will hand you a court subpoenas. Google chocked with add sense(video view counters to very today). Have important crime evidence taken off internet as well. Zuckerberg censored just as much and perhaps even more.


Both are today campaigning for neonazi agenda in US - GLOBE of which Donald Trump is pivotal part of game. Anything goes while painful truth is censored and even challenged by bullying to anger victims.

I believe Mr. Soros to be a great individual in fact. There is nothing but lies on internet in respect to one - anyways.

My income from google(from 2010) to today is exactly ZERO DOLLARS AND ZERO CENTS. Hatred impossible to even describe.

No comments:

Post a Comment