Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Who will be appointed(they appoint via electronic buttons and not elect), I don't really care, but do support Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez only for 2020

2020 will not have much impact on my life as I am heading my own way, but for the sake of US democracy(well being of American general society - people), I do cast my vote for Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez only. The point is that we wouldn't get as far as we did if democrats party wouldn't be for the most part controlled opposition(even Russian state became nothing more than controlled opponent under Putin and such may be the case with others who stroke deal for the sake of new colonial era). Yes, its time for me to discriminate against my own skin color as crazy as it may sound. Such are the times.

No comments:

Post a Comment